1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198108786629 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by yura3737, Oct 25, 2014.

1. yura3737

yura3737 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26932143
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198108786629

Victim profile: 76561198014130015

What happened? Description:
    So I found this trade: http://csgolounge.com/trade?t=30905445 which is visible in my first picture (1b shows the condition without the loungedestoryer market value). It offers a FN alloy for a redline, a value loss of ~50% like it says in the desc. of the trade. I've had trades before where I previously bought redlines for 2 keys and doubled value so I thought i just got lucky again. I sent an offer to the person and stupidly didnt check the condition of the item. The alloy they have in their inventory is field-tested. The alloy I got (picture 2) is also field tested. I lost $5 from this trade cuz I was dumb. Picture 3 is the new trade the scammer put up to get rid of the gun. I know steam sometimes comes through in returning scammed items if you cry enough, so they must want to toss it to someone else asap. I get that this is totally my fault, all I want is for it to be known that this user is a scammer so people (potentially inebriated, like me) do not lose their items stupidly. Picture 4 is the user's profile after clicking their name from my trade history.​

Provide Evidence:
    There was no chatting as the scammer does not accept requests on his private account, and instead links his trade offer url in the trade itself.​

Attached Files: