1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198108923156 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Fluffy=), Jul 21, 2014.

1. Fluffy=)

Fluffy=) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30610632
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198108923156 ()

Victim profile: 76561198021486993

What happened? Description:
    i was selling my m9 bayonet scorched stattrak and this guy added me, he offered me 100 e on paypal for my knife, he said i needed to go first and i did, because he said look my steam prof and the rep i got, im new to these things so i believed him. i gave him my knife, and he "send" me the money. after several minutes i didnt get any money and i knew that he scammed me. in pictures u see paypal pictures and one other guys chat with him.​

Provide Evidence:
    sad​

Attached Files:

2. Fluffy=)

Fluffy=) New User

Steam:
    here is 2 more screens of the other guys chat with him

Attached Files:

3. dabro90

dabro90 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:22800589
    I want to add, that I was going to buy keys from the guy but he seemed suspicious. He was rushing things, also had a private inventory / VAC ban. He provided a high rep csgo lounge profile as his rep source, but I wasnt convinced entirely. Was almost ready to make a trade when i saw Fluffy's comment appear on his profile. I decided to add Fluffy and confront their both statements. Obviously, accused deleted the negative comment asap. As you can clearly see, Emanuela guy wasnt honest with his responses at all. Also, names from Fluffy's screens match how the accused guy changed his names. I do hope that justice will find its place here.
  4. gencobra

gencobra Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:31047928
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31047928
    Can you take a complete screenshot of your paypal history and your steam trade history?
    (Don't crop)
  5. Fluffy=)

Fluffy=) New User

Steam:
    here is the paypal and trade history sry for trade history its on finnish

Attached Files:

6. Deadpond

Deadpond New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11228016
    I bought from the guy 2 times, the 3rd time I tried buying 10 keys from him and he took the money, logged off and then unfriended me.
  7. Deadpond

Deadpond New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11228016

Should I create my own report or just add my story to this one? If this stays up, I am ok with not opening my own. It is my fault for not checking here first anyway.
  8. SevenStars

SevenStars New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42919798
    Make your own separate report, I think Sivartz has told people dozens of times to do this as it just makes things confusing with follow up posts. If anything, it helps make this and your case a priority to get the accused banned assuming they actually committed the scams. If you have any evidence (chat agreement, paypal history, trade history) use the "upload a file" button while making your report, the more evidence the better.
  9. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    @Fluffy=) I need the entire chat agreement between you and the accused. There seems to be alot of the chat missing.
  10. Halibel

Halibel New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:131820
    Close, please
  11. Emanuela

Emanuela New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:74328714