1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198109290418 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Yahiamice, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Yahiamice

Yahiamice New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48573189
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198109290418 ()

Victim profile: 76561198057412106

What happened? Description:
    So,i was playing on a french orange server, and as i was wielding a professionnal killstreak RL,this guy spoke to me in voice chat.
    He wanted me in his 6v6 team and his "Kirioz" group (both being related). I then said yes, and he said that in order to join the clan, i had to own a Miami Nights unusual. He then asked me how much keys i had, i replied 21. He then said that if i give him them he'd fetch a cheap one on outpost and give me it for them. The orange round ended and he disconnected,and i added him. I then told him "So what's the deal?" (still in french) He replied to me the day after that, saying that he "used" to be a moderator on
    outpost ,and that he had points (???), thus he would get a miami nights stahlhelm in 5 minutes. I quickly checked outpost,and i found
    that the only seller of it had a B/O of 100 keys. I then checked the other members of his clan, NONE of them owned a Miami Nights anything.
    Trying to end this visible scam,i told him "You know, if this is an attempt to scam my keys off,it's quite poor man :/" He replied "LOL man look at all the reputation comments in my profile"
    I told him "Nice,how much did you pay them?" He ansewered "Cheap." I then told him "Good luck in life, son,i've endured many scammers in my life, even as a F2P,so now you know that it isnt the first time i get an attempt to scam." He then replied "no but do what you want".
    Note: I did not trade him the keys,fearing of not being able to refund or something.
    He is also reported in another trade but it needs more info : http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198109290418-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.69341/

Provide Evidence:
    Attached files down here
    report.png is the screnshot of the chat (Due to a BSOD,i couldnt get the chat log of the rest)
    report2.png is the screenshot of "his clan"
    report3.png is the screenshot of the members of his clan.
    report4,5,6.png shows that neither of the members of his group own a miami nights,neither an unusual hat.​

Attached Files:

2. Yahiamice

Yahiamice New User

Steam:
  3. Yahiamice

Yahiamice New User

Steam:
    it's almost a week now ._.
  4. Nωκ | A2T♥

Nωκ | A2T♥ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:74512345
    My brother And I use the same account and he tried to scamm your keys I'm very sorry about these , I will try my best to do not let him try to scam something again.
  5. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    @Nωκ | A2T♥Ive never herd that excuse before.
  6. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Ready for review.
  7. Yahiamice

Yahiamice New User

Steam: