1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198109624306 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Curativo, May 11, 2015.

1. Curativo

Curativo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:65391211
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198109624306

Victim profile: 76561198091048150

What happened? Description:
    During the Ti5 event there are inmortals wich are not tradeable until august 31, altough they can be given away via Gift, wich is not a trade, during wich he promissed giving me 2 items [Genuine The Golden Barb of Skadi, and Auspicious Kunkka's Shadow Blade] after i gift him 3 of my inmortals [Inscribed Iron Surge, Inscribed Shock of the Anvil, and Inscribed Searing Dominator] After i agrees to go first, after a long conversation he simply Disconnected and left me no items in return, more proof in the pics donw there​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Curativo

Curativo New User

Steam:
    I forgot to add, that in the items description it clrealy states that it was gifted by me (Curativo), in his inventory [proof that it's his inv in pol6.jpg] and that i got nothing in return
  3. Curativo

Curativo New User

Steam:
    Also i'm new to reports and that kind of stuff, so i don't know if it's even on the right category, help would be needed, ty in advance
  4. Jerry 2

Jerry 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52875253
    screenshot of your trade history to prove he did not give u promised items
  5. Curativo

Curativo New User

Steam:
    HEre it is, sorryu i forgot to add (this thread was made on May 11, so the only 2 trades i have done during that time lapse don't contain the items he promised)

Attached Files:

6. Anima.Libera™

Anima.Libera™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:90597890
    THIS IS THE FACEBOOK OF THE OWNER OF THAT ACCOUNT: https://www.facebook.com/nolisantos29?fref=nf
    i saw him selling his account, including items, i checked this page for his current reputation status and here i found 3 pending scam reports.
    i have also attached a screenshot of him posting that this account is up for sale or trade. . .

Attached Files: