1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198110356992 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Juan Yesu, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Juan Yesu

Juan Yesu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:66363699
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198110356992

Victim profile: 76561198092993127

What happened? Description:
    Sent $19 USD via paypal in the agreement that he would then trade me 10 keys, im new to trading, he looked trustworthy so I happily paid first, he told me to send him a trade offer but only 2 keys appeared, so I asked him what to do. He said restart steam, when I did so, I came back online and he has blocked me and the paypal money has gone to him leaving me with no keys, I cannot access the messages between us on steam because he has blocked me, not sure what to do.​

Provide Evidence:
    Not sure how to get the steam message conversation, because he has unfriended me and blocked me. Please tell me how to if you know​

Attached Files:

• Capture.PNG
      Capture.PNG
      File size:
      72.5 KB
      Views:
    • 3.PNG
      3.PNG
      File size:
      558.1 KB
      Views:
    • 2.PNG
      2.PNG
      File size:
      715.4 KB
      Views:
  2. Juan Yesu

Juan Yesu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:66363699
    I have discovered that I can only retrieve these messages if the unblocks me and adds me as a friend again, I would believe that if he does not co-operate, then action should be taken :)
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Juan Yesu , the agreement is vital evidence here, it states what items are going to be traded and in what circumstances. Since you dont have it I'm unable to process your report. Archiving.