1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198110980189 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by LionANDPrime♬, Sep 12, 2014.

1. LionANDPrime♬

LionANDPrime♬ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:82776192
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198110980189

Victim profile: 76561198125818113

What happened? Description:
    Okay so the user http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198110980189, added me randomly, he then asked me if I was selling my Hook and my stache items in Dota 2. I was not selling them at all but, I went along with it cause I checked his steam-rep was marked as banned by reddit. So then we started talking and he said he could use any payment method, which is not correct cause in some countries you can't use certain things then others so that was his first lie. Next he offered me 280$ for the hook, and 50$ for the stache... You can buy the hook first off less then 240$ in steam market, and for real world money people sell for around 195$, so that was his second lie. Then he said can we use a middleman, I replied yes only official steamrep middleman though. He then replied saying didn't wanna waste time getting in contact with one that a person I trust on my friends list would of been enough. That was another lie, because who in their right mind would just trust someone off their friends list for over 300$ transaction. Then I declined his offer cause I had enough for this report. But then he kept going and pressuring me into trade so he could just scam. At the end of the conversation he deleted me cause I revealed he was banned by Reddit for impersonating a middleman. I just want this person to be trade banned, or something before he gets another victim. In addition, his fake +rep comments are within the same day and minutes apart (he asked people to give to him), and he said on his custom info box if you are marked on Steamrep I will instantly block you, well he added me and im marked on steamrep because my account was hijacked.... So his last lie.​

Provide Evidence:
    These image show screenshots of our chat, and his fake profile custom information box and fake rep.​

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, @LionANDPrime♬.

Thank you for your report! It has been marked for review and an SR admin will handle it ASAP.
  3. LionANDPrime♬

LionANDPrime♬ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:82776192