1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198111180748 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Psyche Claus, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Psyche Claus

Psyche Claus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:81963453
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198111180748

Victim profile: 76561198124192634

What happened? Description:
    The accused randomly added me and said that he wanted to trade my 2 knives for one knife so I looked in his inventory and he didn't have any knives but he said he would use his funds on OPSkins to buy me a knife I wanted and it was all going well and it was a fair deal until he said that he didn't want any back outs on the trade or any trolls so he copy and pasted a bunch of rules saying things like "you have to send offer with your knife and then we will do a counter-offer, i promise i won't accept the trade for your knife as I don't want to put my account under risk" so he was attempting the counter-offer scam on me.​

Provide Evidence:
    The screenshots include the chat window, the accused person's inventory, his profile, and a screenshot of his chat log next to my friends list to prove he was trying to scam me and that these are my screenshots.​

Attached Files:

2. Inu

Inu TF2Bazaar Owner Retired Staff Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62120987
    Thank you for your report!
    I have marked it as "evidence provided" and an admin will look at it in due time.

You can also report the user by filing a report with VALVe through the user's Steam profile

In order to report the account to VALVe, you have to:

1. Visit the accused's steam profile
    2. Click the "MORE" drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose "REPORT VIOLATION"
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence, just like you would in one of our reports
    5. Click the "SUBMIT REPORT" button.

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation through a user's Steam profile.

Happy trading,
    Inu
  3. Psyche Claus

Psyche Claus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:81963453
    Thanks for taking your time to read this. I sure will do report the the accused to Valve themselves. Thanks and have a good day.
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Tag has been applied.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**