1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198111455455 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Ben Greatorex, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Ben Greatorex

Ben Greatorex New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:80896539
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198111455455

Victim profile: 76561198122058807

What happened? Description:
    I recently posted a trade on CSGO lounge with my bayonet ultraviolet MW and soon after i had a friend request from this man. He said he wanted to trade with me and said that he liked my knife, i looked at his profile and found his 'vault' linking to the real users profile. I looked around and did some snooping and concluded that he was a fake, I followed along loosely and ended up in a trade with this fake middleman. He claimed to be the real one and i also did some snooping o n him, steamrep said he had a report and i checked the official middleman list and soon found the real i7|Jing we spoke for a bit and it came to the point in which i was supposed to send my knife. I didnt and called them out at which the person who added me started to act like he had never met him before (He has used this man before on the comments on his profile). He still wanted to middleman with me and i refused many times, he rejected my offer of a normal trade offer and i then reported him.​

Provide Evidence:
    Here is the person who originally wanted to trade who is fake:
    View attachment 368844
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is our chat:
    View attachment 368835 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    View attachment 368837 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- View attachment 368838
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is the fake middlemans profile:
    View attachment 368843
    This is the fake mans comments:
    View attachment 368842
    As you can see the cAre impersonator has used him not long ago before.
    This is our chat:
    View attachment 368839
    View attachment 368840
    View attachment 368841
    This is the REAL middlemans profile:
    View attachment 368846
    And his comments:
    View attachment 368845
    And here is the real person who the man that wanted to trade was impersonating:
    View attachment 368847
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Attached Files:

2. AznZeus

AznZeus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40386372
    He still hasnt changed his name and its obvious not him hop3 it gets passed
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Ben Greatorex Mind providing the SR profile block of the other user?
  4. Ben Greatorex

Ben Greatorex New User

Steam:
    I will do now c:
  5. Ben Greatorex

Ben Greatorex New User

Steam:
  6. Ben Greatorex

Ben Greatorex New User

Steam:
  7. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    yep yep..thanks for that I'm gonna move to review.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  8. Ben Greatorex

Ben Greatorex New User

Steam:
    Ok thank you
  9. TF2Turkiye | Pumpkin

TF2Turkiye | Pumpkin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65345594
    this guy also added me