1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198111782656 - (Raytich / [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Holey, Apr 10, 2014.

1. WMP #knives

WMP #knives New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:1227399
    Is this thing gonna get archived? It has been 3 months and nothing. I have shown enough proof about this.
    :(
  2. Æ Raytich >Θ_Θ<

Æ Raytich >Θ_Θ< New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:75758464
    Hi all, can I ask what is the status of this report? I have shown proof and everything.
    It has been like 5 months. Is admin ready to review this report? I still have all the proof from 5 months before.
    Is it going to get archived? :)
  3. WMP #knives

WMP #knives New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:1227399
    Oops wrong thread.
  4. Æ Raytich >Θ_Θ<

Æ Raytich >Θ_Θ< New User

Steam:
    Bump

By the way I still have the video from 5 months ago where I recorded my PayPal and showing the 2 transactions, let me know and I will re-upload it.
    The video contains me logging in PayPal and showing the transactions, live preview and no screenshots that can be faked. I want this report archived please.
  5. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @Holey We need uncropped, unedited screenshots of your inventory history, taken from within the Steam client with the URL bar visible. If you don't have the URL bar visible within Steam, please enable it. To enable the URL bar, go to View -> Settings -> Interface. Check the box next to Display Steam URL address bar when available. To access your inventory history, hover over your name in the Steam window, and click Inventory. Click More -> View Inventory History. You may crop out your username and related details from the very top, but do not edit the screenshots. Please provide your full inventory history from the date before the transaction in question until the day after.

We need full, unedited, uncropped screenshots showing All activity in your PayPal history (you will have to click the link that says All activity). From your payment history page, select All Activity and make sure the dates include the date right before you were scammed, as well as today's date. Take a full, uncropped screenshot of this history. Please also provide screenshots of the full details for each payment from the accused.

If you have them, we also need unedited screenshots of your full conversation with the accused, clearly showing your trade agreement. From start to finish.

@Æ Raytich >Θ_Θ< As a rule, if you believe this report, or any report, against you is wrong, you should absolutely reply in it. You're involved in this transaction, so you belong in this thread. Don't flame, spam, or anything like that, but provide any evidence you have of fulfilling your end of the agreement. We require all evidence to be uploaded to the forums, not linked on a 3rd-party site like you have. If you yourself have screenshots of the trade agreement, PayPal, or other evidence, please upload them here by clicking the Upload a File button, next to Post Reply.
  6. Æ Raytich &gt;Θ_Θ&lt;

Æ Raytich &gt;Θ_Θ&lt; New User

Steam:
    Dear lava,

I have uploaded screenshot of the PayPal transaction of this trade here using the "Upload a File" button (my first posts in this thread). I will upload them again.

I also recorded a live video footage of mine PayPal as additional proof, because I was accused of faking the screenshot.
    The video footage includes SSL live login to my real PayPal and refreshing balance and payments history to ensure my screenshots were not faked.

The video footage is more than 3 MB so I cannot upload it here. I really look forward to clear my reputation, since I have never scammed this person. Please suggest how and where to upload the video recording. I still have the video file that says more than screenshots.

I would like to personally thank you for the effort and time wasted on this report. I believe in [+]SteamRep and I always trust you.
    Greetings,
    Raytich

Attached Files:

7. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    @Æ Raytich >Θ_Θ< Do you have screenshots of the entire conversation? Your screenshot of the smaller PayPal transaction is cropped; we need it uncropped, so please re-take it. Your PayPal transaction list is an Overview; we need All Activity (you will have to click the link that says All activity). From your payment history page, select All Activity and make sure the dates include the date right before the transaction, as well as today's date. Take a full, uncropped screenshot of this history.
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2014
  8. Æ Raytich &gt;Θ_Θ&lt;

Steam:
    Hello lava,

I was not scammed, I am the accused. Here is the full uncropped screenshot of the first transaction for the whole $666.00 USD deal. (First out of 2)
    As you can see it is absolutely the same screenshot, but uncropped. I also am uploading the requested "All Activity" list for the days 9, 10 and 11 April 2014.
    As seen on the clock I am taking the list screenshot on 17 November 2014 (right now when I check my spelling here).

After more than 7 months, I do not have the entire chat screenshots. The "victim" has them in previous posts here.
    I provide the pure proof of the two transactions made for the keys and the knife he traded to me.
    "666" is ofcourse $666.00 USD. I agreed to pay this person $666.00 USD for the 147 keys ($2.00 USD each) and StatTrak™ M9 Bayonet | Case Hardened.

Please have this report archived finally. Thank you!

Attached Files:

9. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Sorry, that was a copy/paste fail on my part. I meant to ask for your own paypal screenshots for comparison, and because we almost always ask for the same types of evidence with paypal, I have a pre-written reply I generally use to ask for it. I needed the exact same thing from you as I would've asked from anyone else submitting a report, I just failed to edit out the "you were scammed" part.
  10. Æ Raytich &gt;Θ_Θ&lt;

Steam:
    Dear lava,

You have absolutely nothing to worry about. I am glad that you took the time and I will be more than happy to provide any additional proof requested by you or any other moderator/admin. I appreciate your effort. Thank you.

Best regards,
    Raytich
  11. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    We'll want to give the reporter some time to follow up with their evidence. With this report having been marked as "evidence provided" for so long, it's likely they aren't exactly checking it every single day.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  12. Æ Raytich &gt;Θ_Θ&lt;

Steam:
    I posted the link of this steamrep report to his profile's comment section 2-3 days ago.
    It is deleted now, so I am not sure if he checked it or not. Just wanted to let you know.

Anyways, I've waited a lot, I can wait more if you request so, no problem. I hope the uploaded evidence by me and he is enough. We have uploaded some stuffs. =) Anyways, I will wait now and wont post more comments here. Thank you.
  13. Æ Raytich &gt;Θ_Θ&lt;

Steam:
    Bump, its been more than a week
    Thank you :)
  14. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    @Holey,

Unfortunately, without the requested information, this report will be archived. Please open a new report with the requested information or evidence if you can provide it later.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**