1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198111782656 - (#rAytich / [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by -ByTypez- [Ice*], May 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -ByTypez- [Ice*]

-ByTypez- [Ice*] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34219363
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198111782656 (#rAytich)

Victim profile: 76561198028704455

What happened? Description:
    Full story
    I put a up a trade on csgo lounge telling that i wanted to trade my Karambit Stained Battle Scared for real money. He agreed on a price of 135Euro. I added him on skype and we shared screens. None of us wanted to go first and since he had a twitch channel with a lot of followers i agreed that he could send 20 euro, get the knife then send the rest of 115 euro. He started up his stream to show that he was legit. after i got my 20 euro i gave him the knife, i watched him enter my information in paypal and just when he was about to send the money he closed the skype call and blocked me. If you go into his profile. you can see that my knife is in his inv. I logged on to my other steam account and asked to get my knife back, i said that if i get the knife i will give him the money back. He said that he will send the money and sended 1 euro. Then blocked me on that account to.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Æ Raytich >Θ_Θ<

Æ Raytich >Θ_Θ< New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:75758464
    First of all I want to say I did not scam this person. I don't understand that happening for second time...
    I have screenshots of my second payment as well. This is not the amount I sent.
    I have the same report and I video recording there as well. I am ready to go ahead and record another one. Please archive this report. I have never done that.

He wanted a small amount first, so he can get my details which is normal. That's why I have done two payments.
    Why are you doing that ByTypez, are you friends with Holey or what? If this goes too far like my other report I will make another video recording of my PayPal. This report is not real.
    I should never have started streaming... DDoS and haters all the time.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      240.8 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      248.7 KB
      Views:
  3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    @-ByTypez- [Ice*]
    Do you have the original agreement? Also give all your paypal history, not the recent one.
  4. -ByTypez- [Ice*]

Steam:
    I'm 17 years old and new to paypal. that is all my paypal history. He is already tradebanned. Thanks to steam :) If only i had the money he promised
  5. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    Just give all your paypal history.
  6. -ByTypez- [Ice*]

Steam:
  7. -ByTypez- [Ice*]

Steam:
    The first 3 are scam atempts from other steam users, But i already know that old scaming trick :)
  8. BorraN'

BorraN' New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:34908838
    Bytypez has every right to decide The scammers account. If hes gona get banned or not. He scammed him and that is not something right to do.
  9. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    Please upload here
  10. Holey

Holey New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50290423
    ByTypez, did you see raytich's pending report that I posted?
    He did the same exact thing to me. This guy needs to get perma banned ASAP, or this will keep happening
    Just be glad you didn't get scammed over 300 euros like I did from this guy.
    Hoping for this case to get solved soon.
  11. WMP #knives

WMP #knives New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:1227399
    Is this thing gonna get archived? It has been 3 months and nothing. I have shown enough proof about this.
    :(
  12. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    @-ByTypez- [Ice*],

Unfortunately, without the requested information, this report will be archived. Please open a new report with the requested information or evidence if you can provide it later.

Thanks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.