1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198112725956 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Tensai, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Tensai

Tensai New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43486404
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198112725956

Victim profile: 76561198047238537

What happened? Description:
    We were discussing a paypal transaction and I guess I should've figured out that she was trying to scam me because of her asking to do trade offers but I didn't listen to myself. We were doing images to show proof that each other were going to go through with the trade. I did my trade and then she said that did I receive it but blocked me after. Her profile says she's still online and putting up the item for trade but I can't add her back.​

Provide Evidence:
    The first image shows what we were agreeing on which is $580 dollars for Drodo the Druffin courier.

The second image shows that I have made my trade offer like an idiot trusting her to send the money.

The third image shows that she is trying to trade the courier off as soon as possible and that she has removed me from the friend list.​

Attached Files:

2. Tensai

Tensai New User

Steam:
    As well, she has a supposedly verified paypal account but I assume that is also a fake as well because she never sent any money to my paypal account shown in the first uploaded image
    This second image shows that she sent me an email showing from the mobile so everything seemed plausible so far.
    The last image shows an image of no money being received after being promised said money.

Yeah I know this makes me look like a super idiot for trusting but I guess I wanted to believe seeing all that work in making her evidence of steamrep profile and the mobile image.

Attached Files:

3. Tensai

Tensai New User

Steam:
    Oops, forgot the last image.

Attached Files:

4. LionANDPrime♬

LionANDPrime♬ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:82776192
    This user has randomly added me, so let's see what we have in store when they respond :)
  5. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
    This person said they paid them 2keys for a rep that was fake and if you read the rep this guy demanded it can be seen as a trustworthy person that actually abuses that to scam people

Attached Files:

6. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
    In addition, look at all the other fake +rep