1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198112766979 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Fourze Cosmic States, Oct 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fourze Cosmic States

Fourze Cosmic States New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:57587946
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198112766979

Victim profile: 76561198075441620

What happened? Description:
    10/24/15:It was an normal day in tf2 trying to sell my spec ks aussie flame when i met him he told me what is the price i told him 17 keys he said he would trade me pure but i have to give him the item first that one of his friends are buying that aussie I told him i have trust issues but he made me do the trade first he got the keys and i tried to get them he blocked me and i accidentally exiled the chat
    10/25/15:I tried to get my items back from him but he started to lie about me putting in 22 keys and i know the fact i placed 17 keys in he then started to threat me of reporting a steam rep and get a life also i tried to friend him to get the chat back but he blocked me.
    note:he already used the keys to buy a 20 key unusual and a strange festive frontier justice​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Fourze Cosmic States

Steam:
    This is my first reports so i think i mightve put some errors up
  3. Fourze Cosmic States

Steam:
  4. Fourze Cosmic States

Steam:
    hello just more updates on my report it seems that the person he scammed from lied about having a flip fade knife in his invertory taking so much dollars

Attached Files:

5. Fourze Cosmic States

Steam:
    more updates it seems that the scammer made over 400 dollars worth of items from lieing to him
  6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I see no scam here or nothing that states there was an attempt. Apparently nobody knows how trading works with steam items - I suggest in the future you stop using trade offers and do a full on in steam TRADE so that each party puts items in and each party can verify. Unless you have more to add to this report I'm going to archive it due to lack of evidence. @Fourze Cosmic States
    BlindEye likes this.
  7. Fourze Cosmic States

Steam:
    well i am gonna try to add more but it will be hard get the chat back and i have been in game with him he always seeming to ignore me but ill try my best get all the information i can
  8. Fourze Cosmic States

Steam:
    well i manged to get all of the items he scammed out of the person and it racked up to a grand total of 354 dollars
  9. Fourze Cosmic States

Steam:
    sorry i entered it in too early but i got it all in total

Attached Files:

10. Fourze Cosmic States

Steam:
    i was trying to get as much information as i can about the scam he gotten from him he said that he had a bayonette knife and a flip fade marble knife factory new but when i checked his invertory he lied about it

Attached Files:

11. Fourze Cosmic States

Steam:
    sorry if i l went a bit too fast on the photo that it got cut off a bit there

Attached Files:

12. Fourze Cosmic States

Steam:
    i might as well give up on this case with out the chat as the big information how does the admins know this is a scam
  13. Fourze Cosmic States

Steam:
    oh yeah if anyone wants to know about my trade history btw about charming lady i can give you the story about it my cousin fetty awp owed me a strange weapon cause i gave him a strange weapon for strange farming so he decide to give me his knife but it had some strange parts so i had to repay him back with the gen awp i bought with the Halloween spell exorcism also i cant really sell the knife so i decided to trade it to a person

Attached Files:

14. Fourze Cosmic States

Steam:
    ok i found out that he quited tf2 but never gave back anyone there items but if you want to know now his price is only 2 ref
  15. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    The report is still lacking alot of evidence.. I'm going to archive it for now since it appears you are not able to get anything conclusive as to around when the scam happened only just screens of items or discussions outside of the event. You can still report the user to Valve
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.