1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198113321691 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Ooga, Nov 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ooga

Ooga New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29185578
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198113321691

Victim profile: 76561198018636884

What happened? Description:
    I've been added by a guy wanting to buy my spine chilling skull.
    I was offered paypal money for a spine chilling skull and a key. He used an alt-account as a middleman as you can see in the screenshots.
    After not receiving the money I got suspicious. The scammer then told me that if I didn't send more items, he would have simply run away with the items.​

Provide Evidence:
    Here are attached verious screenshots, showing I was selling the item on bp.tf, the trades and the chat logs.​

Attached Files:

2. Chride2k8

Chride2k8 Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:3551729
    Hi @Ooga - could you also upload screenshots from your paypal history that covers the time of the scam (+/- 1 month). If you need any help regarding this then feel free to ask.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    This report has been found to have no response for an extended period of time.

Either additional evidence or information was requested at which no reply was made and therefore the report will be marked Archived.
    You are welcome to submit a new report with what was requested here along with all other evidence provided and an explanation as to why you were unable to respond to the first report.

Please be sure to follow our Screenshot Guide/Requirements prior to remaking this report or any others in the future and to follow our Investigative Policy as noted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.