1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198113756180 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Nafz, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Nafz

Nafz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:79360081
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198113756180

Victim profile: 76561198118985891

What happened? Description:
    I made a post on CS Lounge and tried to sell a Butterfly Knife | Fade (Minimal Wear). After a day of investigating it seemed most logic to sell it to a Level steam 30 account that has alot of rep pages, bare in mind I am new to this. After a long conversation he managed to persue me to trust him and after agreeing he would pay me $750 and had my information he removed and blocked me. I still have the conversation screenshots.

He would pay me thrue western union, has my info and already removed me so you can understand he didn't pay.​

Provide Evidence:
    I made a post on CS Lounge and tried to sell a Butterfly Knife | Fade (Minimal Wear). After a day of investigating it seemed most logic to sell it to a Level steam 30 account that has alot of rep pages, bare in mind I am new to this. After a long conversation he managed to persue me to trust him and after agreeing he would pay me $750 and had my information he removed and blocked me. I still have the conversation screenshots.

He would pay me thrue western union, has my info and already removed me so you can understand he didn't pay.​

Attached Files:

2. Nafz

Nafz New User

Steam:
    Here is the trade by the way,

Attached Files:

3. Harvey Specter

Harvey Specter New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:76745226
    Nice group of friends out here. Well the thing that I dont like with steamrep's validation of the evidences is that it seems they dont consider that we're now in 2014. It's so easy to edit a screenshot. Admins should ask the so called "victims" to give a video of them checking it, an untampered one. I'm tired of all your threats. I hope steamrep acts fair on this on and won't immediately jump into conclusions. :/
  4. Nafz

Nafz New User

Steam:
    Fake? I'm waiting for steam to contact me in the next days and they have the chat log. After that it's going to be posted on reddit eventhough I know I'm a fool for falling for this scam I don't mind being called an idiot as long as your account is going to be public knowledge of being a scammer. Sadly losing a knife that is worth maybe 1 weeks payment of work and just a few pixels is not that BIG of a deal, but seeing you burn sure will be.
  5. Harvey Specter

Harvey Specter New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:76745226
    Too much hate on this one. But Okay, by all means, go ahead. This should be a court of evidences, not a court of public opinion or someone weeping. Let's see the evidences. Idk, but you should get a life and stop pulling someone down tho. Good day :)

And btw, you're waiting for steam to contact you? Might as well wait for hitler to come back to life. We both know that's not gonna happen.
  6. Nafz

Nafz New User

Steam:
    Ofcourse they will eventually. My knife will most likely not be refunded due to ignoring their policy and going outside the box however the screenshots provided to them from the start to finish of our chat and the fact they can see the log aswell will be enough evidence to them to permanently trade ban your account. Whether you get flagged here or not is up to SR but reports will be flowing in from your accounts and alt accounts in a matter of time anyway.
  7. Nafz

Nafz New User

Steam:
  8. 13illy

13illy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31499537
    It occurred to me that this scammer probably lives a very sad life and probably without many friends, so deceiving. Very ironic telling people to "Go get a life", yet spending yours scamming people and pretending that you didn't.
  9. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36600438
  10. Nafz

Nafz New User

Steam:
    It's the same person. He secured his knife by trading it away to another of his account so valve can't undo the knife scam trade. They'll have his IP anyway and that account will probably get trade banned aswell. So he will probably trade all the keys and the knife from Trade Bot to another new account now. Atleast Valve will have the info aswell. Thanks for the post!
  11. Nafz

Nafz New User

Steam:
    Forgot to add: A player without anything to fear wouldn't do such a thing. This is clearly an indication of a scammer. Together with 2 other "idiots like me" believing him it should be clear that this person is a scammer. Get that account flagged already.
  12. 13illy

13illy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31499537
    Yep the three stooges
  13. xandeee

xandeee New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:68852224
    He won't get banned , probably some admins on his friends list
  14. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    Hello, please give all your money history
  15. Nafz

Nafz New User

Steam:
    Here.

Attached Files:

• mh1.jpg
      mh1.jpg
      File size:
      309 KB
      Views:
    • mh2.jpg
      mh2.jpg
      File size:
      317 KB
      Views:
  16. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    Hello, @Nafz.

Thank you for your report! It has been marked for review and an SR admin will handle it ASAP.Hello, please give all your money history
  17. FLARHGUNNSTOW

FLARHGUNNSTOW New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:10357551
    Hello. How come this report havnt been approved yet? Harvey Specter just tried to scam me for a Butterfly Knife aswell. This was filed months ago and he still got a good rep? After chatting with this guy for a while I know he is the lowest of the low and a real worm tongue.
  18. Like a Sir

Like a Sir New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:86029235
    Try reporting this guy on FOG community they are very active and ready to investigate this kind of matter, SR community is kinda busy and it would probably take too long to confirm this.
    Here's the link(also part of steamrep community): http://forums.f-o-g.eu/forum.php
  19. Vintage Cobra

Vintage Cobra Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:12913087
    Added to account's list of offenses.
    Thank you for your report!