1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198114081750 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by knueppel, Apr 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. knueppel

knueppel New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:100558520
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198114081750

Victim profile: 76561198161382768

What happened? Description:
    The accused (76561198161382768) agreed to trade my AK Case Hardened and some smaller adds for a steam wallet card.
    We wanted to do it in 2 steps: I'd trade him the small adds, he'd give me the code, then I'd trade him my AK CH he was originally interested in.
    After trading him the adds he blocked and deleted me.

A trustworthy friend of mine (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072861620) agreed to bail for me so the accused wouldn't get scammed. He is the third member of the group chat below.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      81.2 KB
      Views:
    • 2.JPG
      2.JPG
      File size:
      88.8 KB
      Views:
    • 3.JPG
      3.JPG
      File size:
      83.3 KB
      Views:
    • 4.JPG
      4.JPG
      File size:
      63.6 KB
      Views:
    • 5.JPG
      5.JPG
      File size:
      50.1 KB
      Views:
    • 6.JPG
      6.JPG
      File size:
      54.4 KB
      Views:
    • 7.JPG
      7.JPG
      File size:
      16.8 KB
      Views:
    • 8.JPG
      8.JPG
      File size:
      58.1 KB
      Views:
  2. xlSynergy

xlSynergy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:76908011
  3. knueppel

knueppel New User

Steam:
    Its kinda shady that you deleted me after i traded you the adds =) i dont trade you the AK so there was no need for you to give my friend the Code.And now you are trying to bluff you out like this? Thats so awkward!
  4. xlSynergy

Steam:
    I mean, the trade was completed. I received my items so I gave your friend the code. I'm not trying to bluff out, I'm just tryna defend myself, since I did nothing wrong. I gave your friend the code, and I received my items. The reason I deleted you is because we finished the trade and I don't like having a lot of people in my friends list so I delete the people that I finish trading with.
  5. knueppel

knueppel New User

Steam:
    if you just have deleted me, you blocked me and i had to add you with another account where you laughed at me and said im an idiot, offended and made racial slur about me. Im screenshoted all the stuff we wrote to each other. The original trade was AK CH against Steam Wallet Card. My friend or me never got a Code =) So youre a scammer from my opinion because i got nothing and you scammed my adds that i send you. Its no doubt about all this here because i have enough evidence. So let the Admins/Mods/ decide this.
  6. knueppel

knueppel New User

Steam:
    Oh one evidence i have to add. After he scammed me, he deleted his own Reputationthread in the Steam(rep)group.
  7. xlSynergy

Steam:
    Yeah, I'm fine with the admins/mods deciding this. I sent the code to your friend though. The 3rd guy in the chat. I did laugh at you and call you an idiot, because I gave your friend the code.
  8. Beetelgeuse

Beetelgeuse New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56297946
    I have never received a code as already mentioned above. The accused is blatantly lying. Proof of that would be
    a) He blocked and deleted knueppel right after he got the adds without ever asking for the ak,
    b) He deleted his own rep thread,
    c) I have uploaded a screenshot of my activity feed showing that I have never added him hence I could have never gotten the code. The only words I exchanged with him are the ones in the group chat.

Attached Files:

knueppel likes this.
  9. Beetelgeuse

Beetelgeuse New User

Steam:
    In the conversation between your second account and knueppel you did not once mention getting scammed yourself. You just said that he has no evidence. Why would he need evidence when you got scammed?
    Also you said "I paid YOU". Why did you not say "I paid your friend?"

Your defense is full of holes and lies that should be pretty easy to see.
    knueppel likes this.
  10. Beetelgeuse

Beetelgeuse New User

Steam:
    I misunderstood some of your answers in this thread. You never claimed that you got scammed, you claimed that the trade was completed?
    In the chat you clearly asked for an AK Case Hardened that you never received as shown in knueppels screenshot.
    The other adds were about 10€. You wanted to pay with a 50$ PSC. With the ak it would have been a slight overpay by you but without it you would have overpayed by a lot. No one would do that.
    How can you even claim that the trade was complete when you only got the adds and not the main item that you asked for?
  11. xlSynergy

Steam:
    I was fine with the trade. I gave you the code and I deleted both of you. As you can see, my friends list is really low, cuz I delete everyone that I trade with. No point in me keeping them added.
  12. xlSynergy

Steam:
    Also, if for some reason mods/admins count this as a scam on my side, then I'll return the items. However, I know for a fact that I gave Beetelgeuse the code, and I received my items.
  13. Beetelgeuse

Beetelgeuse New User

Steam:
    I already submitted the proof that we were never friends, give up dude...
  14. xlSynergy

Steam:
    I'm not giving up because I gave you the code.
  15. xlSynergy

Steam:
    I said "I PAID YOU" in all caps. I don't know why you're saying that I capitalized the "YOU" only, implying that I specfically said that I paid him. You were "bailing" for him, so I paid you. But the code was for your friend, so I technically paid him, but the code was given to you.
  16. xlSynergy

Steam:
    Wait a second. So if I message you while we are not friends, you won't receive the code? I honestly did not know that. I sent you the code through chat, and I thought you would receive it. Wtf.....

Imma add you right now
  17. xlSynergy

Steam:
    Okay, so I added Beetelgeuse to give him the Steam wallet code, and he didn't want it. Mods/admins, I don't know what to do at this point. Like I said before, I thought that if I sent him the code, even if we weren't friends, he would get it.
    [​IMG]
  18. knueppel

knueppel New User

Steam:
  19. xlSynergy

Steam:
    ^^^^^

I don't see how that proves anything other than that I was trying to pay you? lol.

I already stated I was wrong by thinking that you can send messages to people that are not your friends. That's why I tried to pay you today. However, since you don't want the money, there's nothing I can do.

Mods/admins, if you guys are going to ban me, I want to know what I'm supposed to do. Like I honestly don't even care about being banned, to be completely honest, but what do I do? They don't want my money.
  20. knueppel

knueppel New User

Steam:
    i wanted you money before you scammed me. Period
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.