1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198114081750 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by knueppel, Apr 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xlSynergy

xlSynergy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:76908011
    I sent it to your friend, but he didn't receive it. That's why I'm trying to pay you now.

But since you don't want it, nothing I can do.
  2. knueppel

knueppel New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:100558520
    that make no sense dude =D your saying that you are sending the 50$ code to my friend after i send you the Adds! So you overpay about 40$ because you didnt got the AK. =D stupid excuses
  3. xlSynergy

Steam:
    Yes, I sent the code after you sent the adds.

Who are you? lol
  4. knueppel

knueppel New User

Steam:
    no you didnt =) stop trying these excuses =)
  5. Beetelgeuse

Beetelgeuse New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56297946
    You simply can not message people if you aren't friends with them. Not only does the message not get delivered but you can't even send it in the first place in any possible way. There simply is no way you could have sent me the code and it would just not deliver.
    Furthermore did you not only delete knueppel but you also blocked him a second after you got the small items which is not common practice and is only done by scammers...
    I didn't take the code he was pretending to send me yesterday because it would likely be a fake code and I would have no way to prove that.
    As mentioned many times before, the deal consisted of small adds worth about 10€ and an AK Case Hardened worth about 35€.
    Only AFTER this whole scam attempt of his he suddenly claims that he only wanted the 10€ adds and wanted to pay 50$ for them.
    That doesn't make any sense and is only an attempt of damage control by him. The deal is due, the scam is done, please ban him anyways.

I have screenshots of our whole conversation by the way. There isn't much relevant information in there but I could upload them if needed.
  6. xlSynergy

Steam:
    You can message people that arent your friends.
  7. knueppel

knueppel New User

Steam:
    aLte. please make a screenshot of your trade history. so we and the admins can the that you traded your ak with him.
  8. knueppel

knueppel New User

Steam:
    hahaha that massive amount of evidence! that will be a easy decision for the admins =)
  9. knueppel

knueppel New User

Steam:
    xlSynergy.....as i said many many many times before. its kinda suspicious that you first dont know him. after he showed the screenshots you know him again? You are scam a lot of people i think. and this will be have a bad ending for you. this is a clean cut case. you are going to be busted. there is enough evidence from my side and enough inconsistencies from your side! you should stop arguing maybe its better for you! =)
    Beetelgeuse likes this.
  10. Beetelgeuse

Beetelgeuse New User

Steam:
    No. That is a fact and every steamrep admin knows this. By claiming that it is possible you are just making a fool of yourself.
    My last report took a month to go through so you should better use the time you have left for your poor scams ;)
  11. xlSynergy

Steam:
    I've definitely messaged people in competetive games before, as well as casual games, and community servers. Idk if they got my message or not, but I definitely have. All you have to do is right click their name, and click "steam message"
  12. xlSynergy

Steam:
    Also, I don't understand how I can get banned, to be honest. I offered to send you the payment, and you declined. I do admit that I messed up by thinking that you would receive my messages even if we were not friends. However, I offered to pay you, and you said no.

Also, aLte has no proof of anything. All he has proof of is that he gave me his case hardened. He hasn't shown any proof of a chat or anything.
  13. aLte

aLte New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34525343
    If you actually paid me you could just snap the proof of pay on my face, but since the only thing you did was blocking me, you cant.
  14. Beetelgeuse

Beetelgeuse New User

Steam:
    Since we weren't on a server but only in a group chat there was no way for you to message me. If you want to imply that we were in fact on a server you have to show proof for that.
    You messed up by making all of these ridiculous excuses and I already told you why I didn't accept your 'payment'. The deal is over, you didn't fulfill your part of the contract with 100% malicious intent and now you will receive your punishment for that.
  15. xlSynergy

Steam:
    I could, but I don't have to. Your argument is invalid without evidence.
  16. Hamtaro

Hamtaro New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62705388
    If you can be pay then shut up and take his money, you'r not here to ban someone but to have what he owe to you, be smart and don't take the time of the admins ...
  17. Beetelgeuse

Beetelgeuse New User

Steam:
    What kind of insignificant user are you again and why do you mistakenly think this is any of your business? =)
    His scam attempt went through and he only offers payment because he finally grasps what a report means for his trading/scamming carreer. Look into the freshly released AMA where you will find an answer by someone who matters in regards of this subject.
    Also he could just send a fake code and there would be no way to prove it. That is why I (since he keeps offering to pay me even though he would need to pay knueppel) don't accept his 'payments'.
  18. xlSynergy

Steam:
    Haha. Even a f✿✿✿✿✿✿ random knows that you're ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed. I'm offering you money, and you don't want it. I don't care who I have to pay. I don't even know why you were even in the chat in the first place. You said you were bailing for him, so I don't who I was supposed to pay. I mean, you don't want the money anyways, so you can't say I scammed you lol. Idiot.
  19. Beetelgeuse

Beetelgeuse New User

Steam:
    I have explained many times why you still deserve the ban and why I won't take any payment from you anymore. Stop the circlejerk.

And here you see a random uninformed comment from a guy who neither has manners nor the ability to understand what is going on here.
  20. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    knueppel,

Based on the evidence presented in Report: 76561198114081750 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items), I have marked this thread for further review.
    We appreciate the time you took in order to file this report. Thank you.

Best,
    Gentleman
    Beetelgeuse and knueppel like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.