1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198114286511 - (cookies / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Donny, Apr 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donny

Donny New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:20743393
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198114286511 (cookies)

Victim profile: 76561198001752514

What happened? Description:
    So cookies added me with an offer for my black hole Hat With No Name. He offered overpay in a unusual Fed Fighting fedora. I checked the profile and instantly grew suspicious at the private backpack, no friends and extremely low hours played. This was reinforced when he put the Fed Fighting Fedora into the trade and readied up before closing it. This repeated three times, the final time he put in a bubbling fed fighting fedora and closed it before I could fire off a screenshot unfortunately. I do have the chat though it may prove to be too little, but its best to post what I have in case another report against him comes up.

Also, the chat and the profile doesn't match up (Claims to be soldier player and from Russia, but profile says pyro and Canada. As well as being a division 4/5 player with under 4 hours play time)​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Is this the entire chat you had with him?
  3. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.