1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198114491519 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Dżastin Gimber, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Dżastin Gimber

Dżastin Gimber New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:78106800
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198114491519

Victim profile: 76561198116479328

What happened? Description:
    Scam me Walther╳Trading Knife / Keys trade had to be a knife for the knife but did not believe me and asked to give the knife a colleague to check whether the lists and in August he asked if I knew him in real life? he asked himself how old I was still with from where I am? at the end he changed his mind and went and I told a colleague send back my knife back, a friend got 2 offerty and two accepted and it turned out that this walter had my knife in your inventory and colleague spoke with was my name and that we are your friends on Steam for 3 years, so I hacked on the account of I do not know how to do anything I did not go and I had to email; P give my knife back plz steam​

Provide Evidence:
    Scam me Walther╳Trading Knife / Keys trade had to be a knife for the knife but did not believe me and asked to give the knife a colleague to check whether the lists and in August he asked if I knew him in real life? he asked himself how old I was still with from where I am? at the end he changed his mind and went and I told a colleague send back my knife back, a friend got 2 offerty and two accepted and it turned out that this walter had my knife in your inventory and colleague spoke with was my name and that we are your friends on Steam for 3 years, so I hacked on the account of I do not know how to do anything I did not go and I had to email; P give my knife back plz steam​

Attached Files: