1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198114498046 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by W33RD0, Sep 2, 2015.

1. W33RD0

W33RD0 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42566645
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198114498046

Victim profile: 76561198045399019

What happened? Description:
    Added me from cs go Lounge told me he will trade me a Gut Knife scorched field tested for my AWP Hyper beast well worn.
    Asked me to trade with my friend so that he can see that the item is not bugged so I added my friend(Deathfluffy) to the steam chat. I got a invite to trade from a profile that looked exactly like my friends profile(he changed name and display picture) and traded the item to him. Accepted the e-mail confirmation and then he started telling me to hurry and I started figuring out what happened. He asked me to trade my whole inventory as well and that's when I knew something is up. so I asked my friend to trade my awp back and he said he doesn't have it. Then the scammer stopped talking to me, made his profile private and removed me of his friends list.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Accused delteded me of steam so chat can not be​

Attached Files:

2. joombaluh

joombaluh New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48097062
    @W33RD0 Can you provide a screenshot of the chat log between you and the 2 allegedly scammers?
  3. W33RD0

W33RD0 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42566645
    Unfortunitaly I can not because they both deleted me directly after the trade happened and both their profiles are private if there is wat to recover old chat history that you know of I'd love to send it to you