1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198114640519 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by _SWIZZ 4TLP❤, May 25, 2015.

1. _SWIZZ 4TLP❤

_SWIZZ 4TLP❤ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45845150
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198114640519

Victim profile: 76561198051956029

What happened? Description:
    Upon being added by this user, I promptly asked him what I could do for him. He/She said that they were interested in buying an item from me that I had listed on TF2 Outpost. I asked his intentions for purchasing it, and he simply stated that he planned on reselling it at a higher value. When I explained to him that this gave me reason to bump up my price, he instantly offered higher leading me to believe something was up, (besides the fact that he doesn't even have TF2 installed as of now). I had asked him for his rep and he instead said he wanted to use a middleman. As there are plenty of scam methods out there involving fake middlemen I was suspicious and asked who he had in mind. I planned to find a registered and legitimate middleman on this site but I first checked his profile to take notice of any sketchy aspects. With 2 reports I did some research and found that he has a bit of a past with this sort of stuff. I immediately confronted him and asked him what he had to say about the accusations and to answer my questions, he unfriended me. I have attached a photo documenting the entire conversation had between the two of us. I realize that there may be little evidence to ban or take any other extreme measures against him, I just want to make sure that nobody falls for his tricks. For while I didn't, someone possibly less experienced in the trading world may be a victim.​

Provide Evidence:
    A picture provided below, documenting the conversation.​

Attached Files: