1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198115485589 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Sanchi, May 3, 2015.

1. Sanchi

Sanchi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51477370
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198115485589

Victim profile: 76561198063220468

What happened? Description:
    I tried to connect a CS:GO server, map loaded and automatically server kicked me. In console there's something like that : "This server uses the sXe Anti Cheat, you need to download it from there : http://sxecsgo.net/"
    And to connect to server, i downloaded and install it. Because it was a formal website. After that, when i checked my inventory, couldn't see my knife and tought there was something. When i looked to my steam trading history, i saw a trade that sent to this person from my account. I did not send a trade offer to that guy and i was friend with that guy on Steam. I guess because of the sXe that i downloaded before, a keylogger entered to my computer and this guy did this to my inventory. I lost my Huntsman Knife Blue Steel (Well-Worn) and couple of items. And there's something mysterious too. I have a friend on Steam called "BountyHunter" he was not able to log on Steam for 152 days and that guy send a massage to BountyHunter. Message includes his profile link. This scam happened in 1 May 2015 (05.01.1015). Thank you for being attention.​

Provide Evidence:
    1st Image : This is my knife and it's in scammers inventory.
    2nd Image : Scammer's profile.
    3th Image : Scammer's past names.
    4th Image : Mysterious message that i explained before.
    5th Image : Trade screenshot. And i did not send this trade to this guy.​

Attached Files:

2. Sanchi

Sanchi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51477370
    It's been a year but still nobody tried to do something about it. Can somebody help me ?