1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198115994534 - ([Other] Other game items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Aux, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Aux

Aux New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43859899
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [Other] Other game items

Accused profile: 76561198115994534

Victim profile: 76561198047985527

What happened? Description:
    This trader is a fraud. He ran away with $30 worth of runescape 3 gold.I found his offer on TF2 trader. We agreed that I trade him 60 million runescape 3 gold in exchange for his Earbuds.

I went into runescape and told him my runescape name, he told me where to meet but he did NOT tell me his runescape name. I kept asking him what it was but no answer. He later said, Im sending you a trade, and I see a trade offer appear in runescape, I accept the offer, and place my runescape gold. I send him a steam trade and he places his Earbuds. He has a policy where he will not go first. So I respect that and complete the runescape transaction, so he got the 60 million runescape gold. He then says he disconnected from runescape, and I saw his character disappear. In steam trade, he cancels the trade so I do not get the Earbuds. He acts like he never got the runescape gold, thinking that I did not go first, even though the runescape trade did go through, you can see my cash pile go to 15 million on the bottom right. He then ignores any of my trade offers so I can get my Earbuds and does not respond at all. I tell him to check his runescape money pouch to see that he did get 60 million gold. But still no response. He also closed his inventory as I cannot view it anymore, nor can I comment on his profile.​

Provide Evidence:
    Runescape chat proof, check the chat box in the lower left corner, where it says Trade accepted meaning the runescape transaction did go through.​

Attached Files:

2. SurenGames

SurenGames New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:77864403
    Bullshit, his 2 photos of runescapeproof show that there was a trade. it doesn't show what was traded. He accepted a blank screen and wanted buds. My tf2-trader.com rep thread shows $700+ in trades why would I suddenly scam for a single bud.
  3. SurenGames

SurenGames New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:77864403
    Can you guys please fix this quickly? this is ruining some trades...
  4. Aux

Aux New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43859899
    Why in the world would BOTH me and you accept a blank trade screen in runescape? What do we get out of trading nothing? Yea, I didn't take a pic of the actual what's being traded because I'm pretty inexperienced in large scale trades like these and did not expect this, so I salvaged any evidence I tried to find. Even if it was a mistake on both of us for initiating a blank trade, there are two confirmation screens so you see what's being trades twice, once in the initial trade, and the 2nd time after the first confirmation right before they ask for the final confirmation.
  5. It Reynes No More

It Reynes No More New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45180773
    I dont get why this guy isnt banned there have been 3 separate incidents. Christ. There's no way that you can call this coincidence.