1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198116152608 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ⊰ Ɲ๏ȿ ⊱, Jun 13, 2015.

1. ⊰ Ɲ๏ȿ ⊱

⊰ Ɲ๏ȿ ⊱ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:78609206
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198116152608

Victim profile: 76561198117484140

What happened? Description:
    He started talking to me saying he wants to trade for my unusual. He said he can pay with real money for it. Then he asks for all of my valuable stuff such as stranges, etc, and says he will pay more money. I explain to him that I am only willing to sell the unusual but I have never traded with real money before. He said it's easy and all he has to do is send a trade and apparently I would get the money when I traded it to him. I sent me the trade and as soon as I saw it I knew that it looked extremely dodgy and said to him 'this is a scam.' He then proceeded to disagree with what I just said and blocked me.
    A couple of months ago he added me and had one of my best friends in common so I added them assuming he was also a friend. I never recalled talking with this user until now.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Toughsox

Toughsox Retired Staff Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:1842155
    Hello @⊰ Ɲ๏ȿ ⊱, I have reviewed the evidence you have provided and found it to be sufficient to be reviewed by our Admin Staff. Thank you for your help in this report.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    ⊰ Ɲ๏ȿ ⊱ likes this.
  3. ⊰ Ɲ๏ȿ ⊱

⊰ Ɲ๏ȿ ⊱ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:78609206
    Thank you.
    Toughsox likes this.
  4. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Hello @⊰ Ɲ๏ȿ ⊱,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click "More" drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose "Report Violation"
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click "Submit Report"

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.