1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198116186118 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by FleekShot, Nov 14, 2015.

1. FleekShot

FleekShot New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:94275640
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198116186118

Victim profile: 76561198148817008

What happened? Description:
    He contacted me to buy some of my skins via paypal. I saw him with lots of +reps and steam level of 20 so I agreed. (First time I do this, and the last time). I got on skype with him, he said he's 13, which he sounded like. We then shared screens, I sent him trade offer, he showed me he was ready to pay with paypal. Then he accepted my offer without sending money. And my items were gone.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. @zRazerPhantom

@zRazerPhantom New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:77960195
    This is all invalid, We went in a csgowild bet and I won. He edited the name of the csgowild bot and changed it into mine or something, obviously some good editing, just showing then I have a it doesnt mean anything. This is all fake good luck winning this one mate.
  3. FleekShot

FleekShot New User

Steam:
    lmao good editing, want to lie more kid? Because I have all my csgowild bets history, and they'll be added to this post. And my csgowild bet history can be confirmed by support ticket. You either give me y money, or items. Or sit and wait for your 20 to get banned.
  4. FleekShot

FleekShot New User

Steam:
    Also, nobody can change csgowild bots name. Please at least get some basic info before you lie, little degenerate.
  5. FleekShot

FleekShot New User

Steam:
    Admins, if you do the math, you can calculate and see my deposited and won are true. and there are no bets involving around 70-80 dollars (asiimov 40, golden coil 30, fade 4, stone cold 2). So there is no way that I lost my items in a bet like the liar here stated. Also, even if you could change csgowild bots' name, I can't do it because I am just a user, not an admin or manager of any sort so I do not have the privilege to do it. For those of you who aren't familiar with csgowild, COINFLIP_NULL are not to be added (I think), it means I canceled deposit etc.

Attached Files:

6. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    Hello @FleekShot,
    Do you happen to have the full genuine steam chat record? It seems that your missing the trade agreement which is vital to show any sign of scam attempt.
    Please also re-upload your trade history following the instructions below.

Please refrain from cropping and/or editing the evidence if possible.
    You may block out your personal information like steam username and email. (Optional)
    Evidence is valid and accepted when it:
    - Display steam related evidence using steam client browser. (Required)
    - Excludes the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right. (Optional)
    - Shows the Steam URL in top left. (Required)
    - Shows the FULL Steam client browser. (Required)
    - Shows FULL chat window if providing chat records. (Required)
    - Shows the full browser if providing Paypal/Cash Transaction related evidence. (Required)
    FleekShot likes this.
  7. FleekShot

FleekShot New User

Steam:
    I do not have full steam chat record, because he deleted me and blocked me after he scammed me and I closed the chat window. I can not prove we had a trade agreement since we did it over skype. I can, however, prove that I had him added on skype to show that this had nothing to do with csgowild.

Attached Files:

8. FleekShot

FleekShot New User

Steam:

Are my evidences ok?
  9. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    Hello @FleekShot
    Unfortunately, reports cannot be processed without the evidence of trade agreement. As such, this report will now be archived.
    We appreciate your effort in filing this report, please do so again if you encounter any scam attempt.