1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198116193867 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by iTzNickB, Dec 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iTzNickB

iTzNickB New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:65029522
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198116193867

Victim profile: 76561198090324772

What happened? Description:
    was asked to trade my knife to a trust worthy friend and I know him in real life. I let him have the knife and the person i was trading with looked at his inventory so he knew he had it. He had then changed his photo to mine and then also changed his name and location to be identical to me. He then traded my friend because I was going to take then knife of but because he had changed his information and profile identical to me he traded him the knife instead of me because he sent the trade offer before me. If you look on his profile you should be able to see he changed his name to "iTzNickB". I had a StatTrack Flip Knife Case Hardened Minimal Ware. Is there anyway you can take my knife back from him and give it to me. It is quite hard to explain what has happened but i hope you understand. Screenshot of the trades with me (the first one) the second one to mohammed: http://gyazo.com/2c10628772fb9b2f7bf75740eb7a2f78

I have also a screenshot of the chat that me and him ( the scammer) I believe when he went offline he either went offline or blocked me: http://gyazo.com/55f32456c2f8065d61c6613e0f2ae2dc

I have made a recent discovery while going back through the profiles. There was actually an fourth account involved. This is the account that was involved: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TYGABEN4BUTTERFLYNIGHT Mohammed had a friend that also messaged me trying to scam me, but i knew what he was trying to do was a scam so i didnt do it. The other man then changed all his information to mine while mohammed carried on talking to us, and it wasn't mohammed that the trade was sent to, it was mohammeds friend then that had all his information identical to mine. In this screenshot you can clearly see the previous names used by the user and also he has all my information still: http://gyazo.com/e48fcf8cf2b873e2d998283799574972

If you need this explained any better feel free to ask, although I do not have the chat logs for the 2nd person in the scam because I originally didn't think anything of it and stupidly crossed out the chat i had with him.

A fourth thing, I have now found my knife on CSGO Lounge, and I have clicked on the link to his page and i am blocked from it so it is the same one http://gyazo.com/9238a0cb85178210bea93bcc4a9f0512

Last of all this is his steam account: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lidormeisterZzZ/

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @iTzNickB All images need to be uploaded as attachments. Please do not link to 3rd-party sites like imgur or puu.sh for your evidence.

We need the full SteamRep block for the impersonator, and a link to your friend's profile (clearly marked) for comparison. If you or your friend have any screenshots of the impersonation attempt, please upload those too. We need proof of the impersonation.

We need uncropped, unedited screenshots of both your own inventory history and your friend's inventory history, taken from within the Steam client with the URL bar visible. If you don't have the URL bar visible within Steam, please enable it. To enable the URL bar, go to View -> Settings -> Interface. Check the box next to Display Steam URL address bar when available. To access your inventory history, hover over your name in the Steam window, and click Inventory. Click More -> View Inventory History. I need the full inventory history from the date before the transaction in question until the day after.

From your friend's inventory history, please click on the name of the person who you traded with. The name may have changed, but that's ok. Clicking the name should load their Steam profile, take a full, uncropped, unedited screenshot of this profile, and upload it to this forum. After taking the screenshot, we need you to copy and paste their profile URL into SteamRep.com, then copy and paste the full SteamRep block (below their profile picture) from that page into this report.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. iTzNickB

iTzNickB New User

Steam:

Attached Files:

4. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    I need you to hover your mouse over the name of the person you traded the flip knife to, in a web browser, and take a screenshot of that. As you upload the screenshot, please copy and paste their profile URL into SteamRep.com then copy and paste their full SteamRep block into your post.
  5. iTzNickB

iTzNickB New User

Steam:
    Hello, would you like a screenshot of who i traded the knife too or who my friend traded the knife to?

Thanks, Nick
  6. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Your friend, please.
  7. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.