1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198116218543 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by .ebic, Dec 22, 2014.

1. .ebic

.ebic New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:68713280
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198116218543

Victim profile: 76561198097692288

What happened? Description:
    The perpetrator attempted to use Team Viewer to control my computer and presumably take my items after he declined to use a Middleman and wanted to be 'safe' using Team Viewer​

Provide Evidence:
    Hello,

I have not been victimised.

We discussed that I wanted to sell my knife for £70 as I had noticed his offer on CSGOLounge. He stated that I must go first and when I opted for a Middleman (I knew he was going to try to scam immediately) he insisted he had a better idea. This led to Team Viewer.

I played along with his little game until I finally got annoyed with his stupid behaviour.

Not really sure how much evidence is needed really, the one file I have uploaded displays a clear intent to scam using the software Team Viewer, which is a common platform for scammers such as this one.

The transcript uploaded is solid evidence that he intends to scam people.

He also has one other report against him on SteamRep

Attached Files:

2. -sentinel

-sentinel New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:77976407
  3. .ebic

.ebic New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:68713280
    Haha, you actually have the nerve to request that I close the thread containing evidence that you wanted to use a common method of scamming items from someone.

Rot in hell you worthless pile of s✿✿✿.