1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198116815491 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by MMR DOWN THE DRAIN, Aug 20, 2014.

1. MMR DOWN THE DRAIN

MMR DOWN THE DRAIN New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52137232
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198116815491

Victim profile: 76561198064540193

What happened? Description:
    Hello guys Good evening my real name is Ron Michael P. Cerezo and i am a 19 year old Filipino form the Philippines. Mainly this issue happened on facebook, the scammer pretended to be my cousin basically a fraud. Well this is the first time i've ever heard of this kind of scam. Well practically he pmed me and my cousin is added on my facebook so i thought it was only him pming me , he said to add his friend from another country cause he is looking to buy my dota 2 items for money so basically i added him talked with him and agreed to the terms. after a awhile i tired to check our conversation again unfortunately i was blocked form his FB account so does the fraud who impersonated my cousin. I could show you some screenshot of the profile of the scammers and their differences on the facebook. I have the copy of the conversation on my facebook sadly its too long and in Tagalog( Filipino language ) if ever you require it please do say it in the comments. I am a honest person ready to give you all my info or even talk with me over long distance phone to address this situation im kinda new at this kind of scam and im looking forward to get it back thank you guys god bless. He scammed 10,000 worth of items in php from me. SO bascially i got blinded with the offered money and got so anxious. Nad by the time i saw their facebook accounts ther was a fake account created from my cousin thanks guys.​

Provide Evidence:
    there are more screenshots sadly i can't upload them all do tell if you need more​

Attached Files:

2. MMR DOWN THE DRAIN

Steam:
    here are the rest of our conver from the Scammer Franz and the impersonator of my Cousin Arjee sadly i can;t provide the facebook details of both because they blocked me.

Attached Files:

3. MMR DOWN THE DRAIN

Steam:
    the file name " sup " is the conversation of me and Franz and the filename " heya " is the coversation of the person who impersonated my cousin. THey are all in tagalaog hope you guys have some staff who can speak tagalog

Attached Files:

4. MMR DOWN THE DRAIN

Steam:
    this is the last batch of the chat. Basically we didint chat on steam we chat on fb while we trade on steam.

Attached Files:

5. MMR DOWN THE DRAIN

Steam:
    PS this scam is involved with money which he said he would buy it with money