1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198116988018 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Condemned | kickback.com, Jun 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Condemned | kickback.com

Condemned | kickback.com New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:145809685
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198116988018

Victim profile: 76561198251885098

What happened? Description:
    Before I begin I would like to say that I wasn't scammed, but could have been.

So I received a friend invite and accepted it from D3Sirous. I'll post the chat below, very short because I knew he was a scammer. He sent a link to imgur, a picture showing his steam rep to be perfect, and he's a mod. I looked up his real ID here and it wasn't the same profile. He had an uncomfirmed report as well. I told him he is a scammer, he said nothing and unfriended me. I luckily found him again as he didn't change his name. He claims to be trading for steam wallet codes on his profile as well.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 424719 View attachment 424720 this is where the imgur link took me. View attachment 424721 when I used his ID this is the profile I got. View attachment 424722 I'm doing this on mobile so its slightly difficult to take screen shots correctly.​

Attached Files:

2. Condemned | kickback.com

Steam:
    Edit:
    He has now blocked me as well
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Next time please include PC chat vs mobile... much easier to accept and shows full context.

link for reference
    http://imgur.com/NU5b0zz

Moving to review
  4. Condemned | kickback.com

Steam:
    Ok ty
  5. Condemned | kickback.com

Steam:
    Been over a month...
  6. Condemned | kickback.com

Steam:
    Been over 2 months...

What is going on.
  7. Condemned | kickback.com

Steam:
    Over 4 months now. Never gonna use this site again and will advise others not to either since you clearly don't do any work.
  8. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Really? @Condemned | kickback.com You apparently have no idea what we do here. This site is dedicated to education NOT punishment.
    The objective was meet a long time ago when you made the report - we make ZERO promises that we will reply to a report let alone finish it due to the THOUSANDS of others that are left - the 50-100 made EVERYDAY... as for not using the site again...well that is clearly up to you but I suggest you educate yourself on what we do here before ranting again.

Oh and I did go ahead and finish the report - I have prob a thousand of them left that I WORKED months ago.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.