1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198117088359 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by RIP dank memes, Jan 28, 2016.

1. RIP dank memes

RIP dank memes New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:83766285
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198117088359

Victim profile: 76561198127798299

What happened? Description:
    I made an outpost selling an unusual generally worth around 30 keys mainly looking for a max's head. He adds me nearly instantly and starts thinking it's duped.
    I realize the scam immediately and decide to get steamrep evidence.
    He basically is just doing the dupe check friend impersonation scam.

I lied and said I didn't have a hold so he wouldn't leave immediately.
    Once I traded him he saw I had a trade hold and disconnected and blocked me within 2 minutes.
    While it is possible he couldn't have been trying to scam I have all the chat logs and it is almost impossible he's legitimate.
    He also kept dodging questions/demands when I wanted him to make his bp public.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. RIP dank memes

RIP dank memes New User

Steam:
    Sorry if some of the language at the end is rude. I was scammed before and people who work for something nice just get it taken away from someone who wants and easy way. Just makes me sick.
  3. RIP dank memes

RIP dank memes New User

Steam:
    http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/27768256 my outpost trade and the unusual I was selling
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks for report I'm submitting for review.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. Festive_

Festive_ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:86321444
    Just wanna add he some minutes ago did the same thing to me with the same "Duped and glitched are not the same thing", but he asked for my middleman (My close friend) then said he had steam issues and went offline.