1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198117183665 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Regnilla W., Aug 20, 2014.

1. Regnilla W.

Regnilla W. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48673169
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198117183665

Victim profile: 76561198132270711

What happened? Description:
    I was asked to overview an item swap between a friend of mine and a buyer known as KUKU. The buyer insisted on a trade swap from my friend, Charizard, to myself to prove the item in question, an Unusual Aviator Assassin with a Smoking Effect, was not duped. I was traded the unusual from my friend, and I was waiting for a response from the buyer. The buyer added me to their friends list and asked me to turn my inventory from private to public. Thinking this was to confirm that I received the unusual, I did just that. The buyer then asked about the trade back from me to my friend in order to complete the transaction. My friend responded that that needed to be done, and a moment later I got a trade request. This turned out to be an impersonator of Charizard, either an alternative account or KUKU, the buyer, or a friend. His screen name, picture, and the timing of the request was that of my friend, so I assumed it was him, and thus unknowing traded the impersonator. KUKU currently has the item in his inventory.​

Provide Evidence:
    The follow screenshots depict the following conversation between myself and my friend Charizard, the impersonator I traded the unusual to, the fact that his name has been changed, the impersonator's steam ID, and the individual he had traded the item to in an effort to cover his tracks. Notice the fact that the person I had misleadingly traded the item to used the same name and picture (no evidence of the picture, however) was the same as my friend. There is also the mention of the buyer that received the unusual, linking both scammers cooperating with each other.​

Attached Files:

Mr. Charizard likes this.
  2. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36600438
    Who's the accused here? You got victim's info only.
  3. Mr. Charizard

Mr. Charizard New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:86002491
  4. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36600438
    Oh, hey, Kukubaho :3
    And that Ziapt.exe is his alt, I reported him the very first three weeks ago. And my report is still pending.
  5. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I need a picture of the original chat agreement.
    I need a picture of any multichat that might have occurred.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  6. MarikMayhem

MarikMayhem New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29173031

Attached Files:

Mr. Charizard likes this.