1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198117721683 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by -pg- Stormy, Oct 22, 2014.

1. -pg- Stormy

-pg- Stormy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51437850
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198117721683

Victim profile: 76561198063141428

What happened? Description:
    They attempted the Trusted Friend scam in order to get me to give my unusual to a user pretending to be said friend. I decided to go along with it for a bit before feigning ignorance entirely to waste their time.​

Provide Evidence:
    Their profile before they set it to private along with chat.​

Attached Files:

2. -pg- Stormy

-pg- Stormy New User

Steam:
    Ok accidentally uploaded a second set of the same files, the ones below the top row can be ignored.
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    It's hard to prove where this would have gone if you followed through with the accused's requests, but consistent with multiple other pending reports against them, it is likely to have not ended well. It doesn't look like there is any additional evidence to gather because of where you ended it, so I'm passing this off to admins for processing.

By the way, I fixed your other report so the "unconfirmed reports" thing shows up on the right profile. Sorry about the mixup.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  4. -pg- Stormy

-pg- Stormy New User

Steam:
    Probably safe to assume they would have attempted the friend impersonation scam had I actually attempted to go further than I did.