1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198117721683 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Mrs. U, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Mrs. U

Mrs. U New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:12050269
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198117721683

Victim profile: 76561197984366267

What happened? Description:
    My friend Joojoo-(The Barrel)™ asked me for help with an unusual trade and the guy he was wanting to trade with was wanting to ask questions about the unusual and he asked if he could add me and I didnt think anything of it, so said it would be okay, well the guy started talking to me asking me about how to see if a hat is duped or not and wanted to know why the name showed up several times in the history I of course trying to be helpful tried explaining it to him and he said he didnt understand and then he got us all into a group chat. Well after he got us into a group he changed his name to my friends name and then he changed his name to my name. I didnt realized it till after he had got the hat from me because me and friend traded the hat back and fourth a few times to show him how the Item ID changes. Well he got us good cuz he changed his name and Profile icon to match my friends and I accidentally traded it to him. As you can see in my trade history that I traded with the Real Joojoo a few times and then the last time he got the hat from me.

Here is his ALT account that stole the unusual Human Cannon Ball w/ Something Burning This Way Comes in the backpack now

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085211260

I hope he gets tagged at the least. And I hope I have all the info need to get him scammer tagged.​

Provide Evidence:
    My friend Joojoo-(The Barrel)™ asked me for help with an unusual trade and the guy he was wanting to trade with was wanting to ask questions about the unusual and he asked if he could add me and I didnt think anything of it, so said it would be okay, well the guy started talking to me asking me about how to see if a hat is duped or not and wanted to know why the name showed up several times in the history I of course trying to be helpful tried explaining it to him and he said he didnt understand and then he got us all into a group chat. Well after he got us into a group he changed his name to my friends name and then he changed his name to my name. I didnt realized it till after he had got the hat from me because me and friend traded the hat back and fourth a few times to show him how the Item ID changes. Well he got us good cuz he changed his name and Profile icon to match my friends and I accidentally traded it to him. As you can see in my trade history that I traded with the Real Joojoo a few times and then the last time he got the hat from me.

Here is his ALT account that stole the unusual Human Cannon Ball w/ Something Burning This Way Comes in the backpack now

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085211260

I hope he gets tagged at the least. And I hope I have all the info need to get him scammer tagged.​

Attached Files:

2. Xenophobia

Xenophobia Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20973413
    Hello Mrs. U

I have accepted your report. Thank you for reporting fraud to us.