1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198117820330 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by RocknRolla, Oct 25, 2014.

1. RocknRolla

RocknRolla New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21494225
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198117820330

Victim profile: 76561198003254179

What happened? Description:
    During the $0.19 Dark Souls glitch sale on AU store i decided to contact the first online AU guy from my friends list to buy copies for me. Generally i had until now only pleasant experiences with AU guys and this was a guy i met on reddit which is fairly safe trading place. I already traded GTAIV Complete with him before so i didn't have any thoughts that something should go wrong.

I contacted him and asked to buy DS copies for me and since he had no wallet i sent him Capsule key in advance to sell on market. After that i sent him trade offer with 2 CS:GO keys, for 1 key he should buy copies for me and the other he should keep as reward for himself - buy copies for him or use it however he pleases.

Long story short, he sold my Capsule Key, bought first copy for his own account and then bought further 6 copies for inventory. After he got purchase lock and couldn't buy anymore, he accepted the trade offer with my 2 CS:GO keys and removed me from his friend list, without giving me anything in return.​

Provide Evidence:
    Proof of the initial trade agreement (chat log screens, txt log attached as well):
    View attachment 159220 View attachment 159221 View attachment 159222

Proof of the broken agreement (trade and inventory history, scammers inventory after)
    View attachment 159226 View attachment 159225 View attachment 159223 View attachment 159224

Proof that you verified the identity of the person (scammers profile screen)
    View attachment 159227

Attached Files: