1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198117870290 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by VLTL Fuz, Oct 13, 2015.

1. VLTL Fuz

VLTL Fuz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:77453027
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198117870290

Victim profile: 76561198115171783

What happened? Description:
    Basically this person will ask you to go to a teamspeak and it will give you an update popup and you will have to download it but even if you download it it wont let you in the server. Your steam will then be hijacked and they'll sell anything valuable trade away knives etc.
    Or they will ask you to go to a new speaking software and that will do the exact same.
    PROCEED WITH CAUTION!
    Unfortunately in the past I have been a victim of this scam and I know better than to just download anything someone tells you to off steam, I haven't been scammed by this person but they attempted to do this to me and another person so I made this post to show people for future reference.
    I wasn't actually scammed but I'm making this to prevent them from scamming anyone!
    Furthermore I think the account is breached and was forcefully taken from the original owner.
    Notice how when I confronted the person they didn't try to back themselves out of a corner like a genuine trader or player would and rather they left and stopped talking.​

Provide Evidence:
    ★ uhFuz: hello whyve you added me?
    Em1ly <3: hey!
    Em1ly <3: for play in cs)
    ★ uhFuz: what so you can add me to a game and send me a link to a website that will give me a virus 'so we can chat'. or a ts server that'll give me a popup to a fake update
    ★ uhFuz: so you can hack me?
    Em1ly <3: easy
    ★ uhFuz: go away scammer​

Attached Files: