1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided 76561198118779663 - (Eddy or Ianrotoras / [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by LionTabouretski, Jan 27, 2014.

1. LionTabouretski

LionTabouretski New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:27929875
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198118779663 (Eddy or Ianrotoras)

Victim profile: 76561198016125479

What happened? Description:
    So I regularly trade on the secure website csgolounge.com, and I recently posted an offer saying trading my Bayonet Fade for real money via paypal, you go first. So this guy added me, at the time his name is ianrotoras, and asked me what I'm willing to sell it for. I said I was looking for around $160 dollars usd and he said ok fine. I said he has to go first no matter what because I'm not getting scammed, then he proprosed a middleman scenario, and asked if I had any friends to middle man. Then he said on one condition, if I defriend the middleman, aka my friend. So I did, and he invited us both to a group. He invited me and my friend or middleman. He said to me, trade your friend then send the money. So basically my friend suddenly left, and he joined back instantly. The guy had an alternate account, imitating my friend Eddy, Screenshots in evidence, copying his image and name. Since my friend has privacy settings, if you defriend him, it says profile is private. So I thought it was him, and traded him. After the trad he said he was sending the money, so I believed him, sooner or later he kicked me and I figured out after my friend accepted my friend request again. This is not fair, and he should be punished. He stole $270 knife from me, that's a lot of money. Please atleast punish him for ever if you can not retrieve my item back.

From Lionssss​

Provide Evidence:
    Heres Chat 1, chat 2, the trade history, the one I'm accusing previous names, my friends actual account​

Attached Files:

2. LionTabouretski

LionTabouretski New User

Steam:
    Correction on the money is $260
  3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    Hello, can you give a screenshot of ALL your paypal history showing you didn't receive the payment?
  4. LionTabouretski

LionTabouretski New User

Steam:
    Here is my paypal, didn't get anything. And if you didnt understand what happened. Basically my friend as middleman, he kicked him from the chat or didn't invite him from the start, he had an alternate pc imitating him acting like it was him, so I traded him.

Attached Files:

5. LionTabouretski

LionTabouretski New User

Steam:
    Sorry for the bad grammer, I'm really shooken up by this. I meant my friend was middleman, the guy I accused made a fake account imitatitating him and I couldn't see his profile, so I thought it was my friend since he had privacy settings.
  6. LionTabouretski

LionTabouretski New User

Steam:
    He still has the knife in his inventory, he took his profile off private, go to his profile and check, also it does look very much like an alternate account, since he doesn't have cs:go on the account. Please bust him mods, and thanks with dealing on my troublesome problem, your help is unbelievably good and you deserve so much more respect here.
  7. LionTabouretski

LionTabouretski New User

Steam:
    Picture of his inventory.

Attached Files:

• inv.png
      inv.png
      File size:
      426.1 KB
      Views:
  8. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    Please give your entire paypal history. Not just the recent one.
  9. LionTabouretski

LionTabouretski New User

Steam:
    I have no paypal history Sjru, I'm new to it since I'm still kinda young, I prefer using my debit card.
  10. LionTabouretski

LionTabouretski New User

Steam:
    Here

Attached Files:

11. LionTabouretski

LionTabouretski New User

Steam:
  12. LionTabouretski

LionTabouretski New User

Steam:
    BTW huge piece of evidence he admits to doing it, I used an alternate account here.

Attached Files:

13. LionTabouretski

LionTabouretski New User

Steam:
    More proof, I did further investigation, and this guy was on his friends list, and I asked him if he traded with this guy and he responded with.

Attached Files:

14. LionTabouretski

LionTabouretski New User

Steam:
    So is this good enough proof?
  15. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    That would work!
    An SR admin will review this in a while!
  16. LionTabouretski

LionTabouretski New User

Steam:
    Alright found out the whereabouts of my knife. Turns out this guy named brex has it. Basically the chat went down like this, I asked her if he/she knew the guy that scammed me. He/she blocked me and unfriended me right away. Sounds fishy, http://steamcommunity.com/id/brexbrexbrexbrex/ is the profile. Wonder if my knife is still in there.
  17. vence

vence New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:71776782
    hey man you can make report here or ban just make a request here just email them [email protected] i have been scam to but i have get back my item when i ask help from them this is the best solution for you
  18. vence

vence New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:71776782
    hey man you can make report here or ban just make a request here just email them [email protected] i have been scam to but i have get back my item when i ask help from them this is the best solution for you