1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198118826282 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by [EoW]DJ Jaam♫, Aug 22, 2014.

1. [EoW]DJ Jaam♫

[EoW]DJ Jaam♫ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53872731
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198118826282

Victim profile: 76561198126887627

What happened? Description:
    Cat Face Was trading with this guy that offered a low price for his high price taunt. Rancho Realxo . When they made the trade, he realized he got scammed and wanted to trade back. The person added Cat face and said he would trade back, but then he blocked cat face and unfriended him. He tried to add him back but he would just decline his friend request and the trade. And he would never reply back to him.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. [FoGA]Of Skrillmau5 & Men

[FoGA]Of Skrillmau5 & Men New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59582603
    His loss. Once a trade is completed, it is final. He should have looked up the price.
  3. [FoGA]Of Skrillmau5 & Men

[FoGA]Of Skrillmau5 & Men New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59582603
    scamming is things like: Impersonating a middleman, saying that you would give steam funds for a trade, etc. It is your friend's fault that he received too little.
  4. [EoW]DJ Jaam♫

[EoW]DJ Jaam♫ New User

Steam:
    Though it was his fault, The guy who he traded said that the paint price on the hats was a full price. But it was accuatly half the price. So he lied and got away with it. Thought it was his fault again, he never knew. And I don't want anyone getting scammed like this.
  5. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Like @[FoGA]Of Skrillmau5 & Men this most likely will not be considered as scam, can be shark but not scam. Overpricing it's no Scam. In my opinion it's buyer duty to check the prices, there are so many sites that you can ask or see the price.
    Also if you dont have the a Screenshot you cant rpove what your saying.
    Useful link: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/submission-fundamentals.60254/
    Hope this helps, GL.
  6. [EoW]DJ Jaam♫

[EoW]DJ Jaam♫ New User

Steam:
    Ok, Thanks.
  7. [EoW]DJ Jaam♫

[EoW]DJ Jaam♫ New User

Steam:
    Thought it is not me that has got scammed. It's my friend. He is asking that if you could give the guy a message and see if he could give it back.
    Though as i seem it would not be likely to happen, is it possible?
  8. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Has you can see im on my signature im not a moderator. And also i'm completely sure that none of the mod/admins will talk with the accused about it. Steamrep only markes the scammers and make some useful guides (some more but this are the most important). Sr cant be a robin wood or some mid night vigilante.
    Hope this helps, GL.
  9. [EoW]DJ Jaam♫

[EoW]DJ Jaam♫ New User

Steam:
    Ok thanks for the help man! I appreciate it
    Oh and I realized that you weren't a mod, I was just asking, I'm new to this :s
    Tio José das Vacas likes this.
  10. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Do you have the chat with the agreement?
  11. NuiTagan

NuiTagan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:79280277
    Ok,ok i just saw i am reported and i wanna talk, first of all he told me the price of the taunt and i knew that it goes down(checked backpack.tf) than i see than he wants it back, first of all in this sistem i lose money and he gets the profit,second he than started swearing so i blocked and unfriended him. When i told him to shut up he started swearing more and telling he will ban me.
  12. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This is not a scam. Archiving.