1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198118917257 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Thirzty, Feb 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thirzty

Thirzty New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:141554908
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198118917257

Victim profile: 76561198243375544

What happened? Description:
    This guy asked me if i wanted to trade all my items for 50000 coins on csgodouble.com. I said yes and gave him all my items. He said that i missed 2 items and when i checked i saw that i couldnt trade 2 items until the 17 of february. I asked him to give my items back so we could trade on the 17 but he refused to give them back. I have been trying to get my items back until today when he said that he sold the items. I lost around 8 euros.​

Provide Evidence:
    .​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Thirzty There appears to be chat missing after 0855's image... your deal was thru the 17th is that still in effect? Can you verify with this person that they will in fact complete the trade by the 17th when the other items are available to trade? Can you verify you sent the other items in question too? Keep all conversations with this user on Steam don't use skype and I prefer regular steam chat - enable time stamp too...mobile makes it difficult.
  3. Thirzty

Thirzty New User

Steam:
    Well i dont trust him from now on because he did this. I wont give him the 2 remaining items.
  4. Thirzty

Thirzty New User

Steam:
    @ЩĄ | Horse I don't trust him so i wont trade him my other items.
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Ok I'm afraid that the chat isn't conclusive to really tell the rest of the tale. It appears to be cut off which is certainly the downside with mobile chat boxes which makes it really hard for us to accept. Archiving report on these grounds.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.