1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198118950230 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Terminate2Educate, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Terminate2Educate

Terminate2Educate New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:90914500
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198118950230

Victim profile: 76561198142094728

What happened? Description:
    morning of 8/20/2014 the scammers partner added me thru D2L because I posted a trade about my Arcana item. Later that day i go to school, having a breaktime i decided to open my D2L for trade purposes. The main scammer then added me that afternoon, he ask me to pass my item to a friend (i passed it to a undoubtedly trusted friend) to confirm if its tradeable, i passed it then. the scammers partner then copied my Dota 2 NAME and ask my friend a trade, he did not notice it because the partners of the scamming scheme included him in a group chat. (sorry for my REPORT TYPE for i don't know which will best suite what really happen)​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 125850 this is the partner of the main scammer. in the picture u can clearly see the name of my account being copied View attachment 125850 View attachment 125851 this is my original shot 30 mins after the scam. i just included a more detailed shot. "Keroro.pie.annie" is the main scammer who talked to me View attachment 125853 this is my trade history shot ( i traded my arcana to my trusted friend ) View attachment 125855 this is my friends shot ( the scammers partner copied my dota 2 name, after the trade, the scammer change his name asap so other name will appear in the history). No doubt about this for i showed u guys already the first shot of the scammer where u can clearly see my dota 2 name been copied (Ternimate2Educate). tho i was saddened for this is the only evidence we could retrieve.. i just hope you to investigate "out of the box" check this scammers trade history as well because the last time i looked at it earlier this morning their inventories are already empty meaning they already passed the items to other accounts (incase they could be banned). thanks and more powers to STEAM REP!​

Attached Files: