1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198119130676 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Rizek, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Rizek

Rizek New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41915322
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198119130676

Victim profile: 76561198044096372

What happened? Description:
    I was playing csgo match, and he added me. He tried to stole my items by Steam Stealer method... He said that he want me to play with his team, on they teamspeak. He send me IP number, and after connecting i got a message box "ERROR:Missing TeamSpeak Portal sound Plugin- Install". Install was a link, to another site, to download SoundPlugin.exe. It's old method, pretending that this file is a missing plugin, when it is steam items stealer. sorry for my bad english, but this is not my main languange.​

Provide Evidence:
    I was playing csgo match, and he added me. He tried to stole my items by Steam Stealer method... He said that he want me to play with his team, on they teamspeak. He send me IP number, and after connecting i got a message box "ERROR:Missing TeamSpeak Portal sound Plugin- Install". Install was a link, to another site, to download SoundPlugin.exe. It's old method, pretending that this file is a missing plugin, when it is steam items stealer. sorry for my bad english, but this is not my main languange. View attachment 288753 View attachment 288754 View attachment 288756

Attached Files: