1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198119171362 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by VĕĜėŤāw0w, Oct 4, 2014.

1. VĕĜėŤāw0w

VĕĜėŤāw0w New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:34812688
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198119171362

Victim profile: 76561198029891104

What happened? Description:
    So the guy named Mousei added me on steam, called me and said he wanted to buy my flip knife fade MW, i said i wanted a knife in return and he said he would offer me codes and I can buy what i wish. He asked me to install Team viewer which i did so that he can have proof of trade, he got access to my computer but said he could only view and not control, then we went to trade window and he made me accept trade but not click on it (said it wont work until both parties make trade), then he said hes going first by giving me the wallet codes. Asked me to open steam redeem code in another window and started saying some random code, and when I was typing it he moved my mouse pointer and hit 'Make Trade' from my computer, and thus my flip knife fade worth 220+ $ was gone, a toxic world out there. Appreciate any help i can get, I invested real money into the knife, thanks! :( I have attached all three screenshots in order 1, 2 and 3 below, thanks again!​

Provide Evidence:
    link to the trade chat..

http://screencast.com/t/N7qlTnnPdg

Attached Files:

2. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Hi, please provide an uncropped screenshot of your inventory history and a screenshot of more of the chat. Also do you have any proof of him using teamviewer to steal your items?
  3. VĕĜėŤāw0w

VĕĜėŤāw0w New User

Steam:
    The team viewer session is running in the screenshot1 i posted above (i was advised by a steamrep senior to remove teamviewer to avoid such incidents so now thats gone), I've attached my inventory history below, i don't have more chat info as i was not thinking i would be scammed at the time :(

Attached Files:

4. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    I will mark this as Ready for Review, however there is not very much evidence in this thread.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. VĕĜėŤāw0w

VĕĜėŤāw0w New User

Steam:
    there is evidence that my last inventory history was a knife given to a person called mousei, and if it was a fair trade, i would have money in my wallet which i do not, in all honesty i have been robbed smartly, we spoke over steam call and the trade was done with team viewer as a tool, i have posted all the evidence i have, im clearly helpless beside this.
  6. VĕĜėŤāw0w

VĕĜėŤāw0w New User

Steam:
    Hi, any update on this?
  7. VĕĜėŤāw0w

VĕĜėŤāw0w New User

Steam:
    You dont take any action on threads and let the scammers run free, and some of these scammers are friends with admins here, how is any one supposed to trust you or Steam support? Is fair play not a thing any more? Jesus get your act together, innocent people like me get scammed unknowingly by trusting some one and all I get is 'Im helpless, I have work, bye'. Its a hopeless act.
  8. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    I have marked your report as Ready for Review, and a Steamrep admin will need to look at this report. Please understand we have a huge backlog of reports, and we ask that you be patient until your report can be further processed.
  9. VĕĜėŤāw0w

VĕĜėŤāw0w New User

Steam:
    Appreciate the response, the reason why i'm bumping this again is because more and more people are accusing the culprit of stealing their CS GO items and despite all this he continues to scam people as we speak, thanks.
  10. VĕĜėŤāw0w

VĕĜėŤāw0w New User

Steam:
    Any update on this? The reported person has been noted to have scammed plenty more users in this same time using his alt accounts as well, please take action or give us some response atleast, now that we know you cant restore the stolen goods atleast.
  11. Spidey Jesus

Spidey Jesus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:74178932
    I ran into this guy tonight. He said the same things to me and it almost sounded legit except for the fact that he was being over friendly. That threw up a red flag there. I looked his steam profile on this website and it took me to this page, thank you for posting this, it saved me my knife (i'm very sorry that you lost yours). I posted a link to this page and he didn't say anything just ended the call and removed me. http://spideyjesus.imgur.com/all/ The screenshots in this link show my whole chat with him. The only thing is he didn't type anything incriminating in the chat, he was pretty much just talking the whole time.
  12. VĕĜėŤāw0w

VĕĜėŤāw0w New User

Steam:
    Hmm thanks for confirming, but thats the point, guy never reveals he's a scammer until it happens and he has you cornered, then just takes the item and disappears for ever. Thing is that no one will ban him nor restore items even after enough proof, and steam support says 'We have strict policies and in this case we cannot restore your items'. Well, thanks I guess, I've worked in two Game companies and I for one know that such things happen and you ban the bad guy and grant the item to the one who lost it all, but these powerful guys act as if we are asking them to sell their own house to restore a bunch of pixels which we invested real money into. Im tired of crying all over the place, its all business and Valve's no different.
  13. VĕĜėŤāw0w

VĕĜėŤāw0w New User

Steam:
    Evidence provided marked since two weeks and thats it? Any update on this???
  14. not brucelee

not brucelee New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11770697
    This guy scammed me with the same trick
  15. not brucelee

not brucelee New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11770697
  16. Mako.- Laked Nadies

Mako.- Laked Nadies New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19309268
    I can personally vouch for Brucelee - Bigwheel used 3 months of high tier traders rep to pull these scams off.
    If I can provide any evidence or assistance please PM me or shoot me an add on steam
    not brucelee likes this.