1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198119649027 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by [ Q.Ц.Σ.Σ.Я ]Swift_, Aug 31, 2015.

1. [ Q.Ц.Σ.Σ.Я ]Swift_

[ Q.Ц.Σ.Σ.Я ]Swift_ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:98293836
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198119649027

Victim profile: 76561198156853401

What happened? Description:
    He sent an invoice instead of real money and as it was the first time for me to use PayPal I did not know much about it. Hence scamming me quite a number of items I treasure. He added me after I posted a link on csgolounge.com​

Provide Evidence:
    I could not get hold of the chat log as it took me 2 days to find out that it was a scam (I'm slow I know). He scammed me a few skins such as ak and awp redline, dragon king, evil daimyo and others. around $20-25 SGD. We agreed as because i got scammed of the items i initially wanted sell him about had given to another person hence he took the others. He faked a paypal and said it was a paypal gift and that would be sent a few days later which was a invoice. I thought it was true and waited hence then know something was up when he unfriend me and block me from communication with him. Never ever trust him. He most probably sold the items as it has been traded off.​

Attached Files:

2. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    I'm not a staff member, but I don't think you can pass a report without the chat agreement, as it is considered vital evidence.
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @[ Q.Ц.Σ.Σ.Я ]Swift_, the agreement is vital evidence here, it states what items are going to be traded and in what circumstances. Since you dont have it I'm unable to process your report. Archiving.