1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198119716859 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by opusxarT | Dustyy ☁, Sep 24, 2014.

1. opusxarT | Dustyy ☁

opusxarT | Dustyy ☁ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:39672897
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198119716859

Victim profile: 76561198039611523

What happened? Description:
    I went on csgolounge.com as per usual, I was looking to get rid of my Gut Knife Blue Steel (WW). A guy added me asking me how much and we discussed. He didn't seem shady and he provided me with screenshots that incentivized or simply made him seem legit.

I guess not, he asked for the trade first and I saw that his profile had many hours, he had a lot of reps but after the trade he instantly blocked/unfriended me. He scammed me of a 80 dollar item, sucks but I should have shown better judgement.

Steam won't definitely help me out but he needs punishment. People need to know he's a scammer and he will repeat it. He's probably already sold the knife of placed into another account. As I'm writing this my paypal is still without the 70 promised.​

Provide Evidence:
    I instilled way too much trust into the guy, I didn't have the ability to take a screenshot of our conversation as I immediately logged off and went on an alt to add him there to communicate with him.

However I do have a screenshot of my CSGOlounge trade thread showing that there was a preface to an agreement. I'm not lying, I'm not here to manipulate. I'm sorry I didn't ss the chatlog but we agree'd 70 pp verified, 1:1 swap.​

Attached Files:

2. LosteRRRR-_

LosteRRRR-_ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:92740392
    I am appealing for my friend.
    you get angry with you that I did not want to change your STT URBAN SKATE BAYONET
    MW.
    And you threatened him reportarias of scammer. he has long since your profile does not have that name. little man later on with your charade. I hope you obtain your
    one vac ban. for being a critter that wants to scam an item of $ 250 for another 70 dollars I recommend you look for a job.
  3. LosteRRRR-_

LosteRRRR-_ New User

Steam:
    you winning, to blacken the name of my friend?
    you should go best tight school boy rat, and stop inventing things.
    to win free items.
  4. LosteRRRR-_

LosteRRRR-_ New User

Steam:
    recommend you read the exchange policies steam.
    Steam is not responsible for items lost in the exchange.
    is forbidden to exchange items for real money out of steam.
  5. LosteRRRR-_

LosteRRRR-_ New User

Steam:
  6. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Please link the trade where the agreement happened, and give all your money history.
  7. opusxarT | Dustyy ☁

Steam:
    Don't even know what you're talking about. I'm reporting "thebrownegg" (he's changed his entire profile; http://steamcommunity.com/id/themost✿✿✿✿✿✿ look at name history)

Our initial agreement was 70 pp on a verified account, like I said I don't have the steam chat as he instantly blocked me and I went on an alt to add him there. He blocked instantly on that, then I went on my alt to find out that the chat between us was closed.

Look at the post in CSGOLounge.com. That is what got us to communicate at first, he added me and we were speaking about the trade. He told me he was reputable, showed me some screenshots of his PP account dated/balanced. Everything was legit so I trusted him, way too much I know now. I went first, he accepted the trade and blocked me. I lost an 80 dollar item and received no money. I included an attachment to the trade history, why would I give a knife away and why would someone instantly block me for doing so?

It was not a gift -- it was a business transaction in which I was scammed. Down below I included my paypal balance unaltered and uncropped. I'm sorry that I do not have the agreement message, I wasn't thinking about screenshotting as I trusted in him way too much. His account has a lot of +reps, his account age is old and he has a lot of time in games. I thought "why would someone scam on their main accounts?" Well I was wrong, I had bad judgement.

Someone add him and inform him of the post, allow him to come here and answer the report which he's involved in.

This losterRRRR guy doesn't know what he's talking about. He showed me a StatTrak Urban Bayonet and said that he recently bought it, showed me a screenshot of the transaction -- I wasn't trying to scam him nor did I even attempt at it. You clearly know your friend, have him come here and man up for his actions.

Attached Files:

8. opusxarT | Dustyy ☁

Steam:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/themostn i g g e r/

no spaces to see his name, sorry the word filter is stopping it from being published. Dude is smart at deceiving and covering up his tracks.
  9. LosteRRRR-_

LosteRRRR-_ New User

Steam:
    you're such an idiot person .... if you remember when I agrege
    to tell you to stop harassing us?
    that you entered our rooms and we cursedst rat with your voice?
    I have every converzacion you, in which we say we're going to
    f✿✿✿ ... If you want free items. I invite you to look for another victim
    not be able to us.
  10. opusxarT | Dustyy ☁

Steam:
    Let me bold out this statement. Why would I want free items when I had a perfect knife I was fine with? I'm not a cosmetics type of guy, they're cool but it isn't all about them. I've been playing CS long enough to enjoy the game for what it was. I am very upset he essentially stole my knife, I will not harass or bother anyone regarding this report. I will allow the moderator/admin handle the claim.

http://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/ss-2014-09-24-at-10-52-00-jpg.144056/

^ That is a trade history, why would I GIVE him a knife if i'm trying to get FREE items..? Makes literally zero sense. You adding me and telling me to stop the report for items isn't going to help it. You want to your friend out of hot water, HAVE HIM ANSWER HIMSELF.

Let him explain why I traded a knife and didn't get anything back in return..
  11. opusxarT | Dustyy ☁

Steam:
    Updated the attachments to show that is in fact "thebrownegg" who changed his steam name, his csgoloung name, his steam url in attempt to evade tracking.

Attached Files:

12. LosteRRRR-_

LosteRRRR-_ New User

Steam:
    please stop your charade. You're a criminal
    you should live. deserve death penalty. for being so ignorant
    and dishonest.

Attached Files:

13. opusxarT | Dustyy ☁

Steam:
    You include my chat as if im incriminating myself..? You added me, literally telling me to stop the "fake" report, you offer me skins to remove the report and I told you that I wasn't going to until I got my item back or the money he owes me. I have three accounts, none of the name of Jake, or thebrownegg, I use them as alts when I face a cooldown for csgos system. Everyone does, doesn't mean I'm even. When Sjru handles this, if he wants the information/name history I will GLADLY give it to him.

I didn't trade it with my alt and make this report for no reason. I don't have time to scam, I'm a Machinima content creator; I can't involve myself in petty crimes that could break my contract with them as a Director. I play on the cevo/esea leagues, I wouldn't tarnish my reputation in order to get weapons that I simply don't need nor want.
  14. opusxarT | Dustyy ☁

Steam:
  15. LosteRRRR-_

LosteRRRR-_ New User

Steam:
    is changing your profile because you do not stop harassing him.
    is changing your profile because you do not stop harassing him.
  16. opusxarT | Dustyy ☁

Steam:
  17. opusxarT | Dustyy ☁

Steam:
    changed his profile name, and url again.

why does someone who has nothing to hide CONSTANTLY change his information?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/simpleasthisbae/

any mods/admins going to respond to this? i know due diligence is your priority but i need to confirm if this will be handled in a timely fashion? he's out there doing people dirt still, did it once, he'll do it again.