1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198119812972 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by AloE#scammed, Oct 30, 2014.

1. AloE#scammed

AloE#scammed New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55777087
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198119812972

Victim profile: 76561198071819902

What happened? Description:
    hes name is koka koka elel oaoao on steam.

Okey, simpely. he added me and told me that he needed my KARAMBIT SAFARI MESH, He had an butterfly stained Minimal wear which is worth much more than my knife. He Placed it in the trade box. And i placed my karambit there. Then he told me to add some extra stuff. I placed a p90 sand spray. and he placed a scout and a shotgun. Both of us accepted the trade and suddenly i saw hes knife dissapear but both boxes were checked and you cannot pull items out like that. I have all evidence in the world. Check my CSGOLOUNGE trades my karambit is still there. There is noway in the world i could possibly place it there without owning it. I cant put hes profile id or anything here because hes profile is private. I dont get this. why the f✿✿✿ do you have the rights to not give my stuff back. This is an item i worked weeks to get. And hes just scammed me by f✿✿✿✿✿✿ cheating the trade offer. The trade offer must be hacked there is noway you could possibly take items out like that. Check my latest trades, See the knife was traded for some crap. Hes profile is private. The karambit is still on my csgolounge trade offers. Go to hes inventory take the karambit. place it in my inventory. pretty easy if you ask me. If the karambit is gone. Well get me a new one. I earned that karambit by betting it took me so long to get it. So pls skip the part below and this s✿✿✿ will be so much easier. + i wont give up untill that karambit is returned.

RiP: Karambit safari mesh | Field tested

Pls skip this part and make it easy for me.. :(
    THATS 100€ POOF GONE. f✿✿✿ THIS s✿✿✿ WHY IS THIS WORTH MY TIME WRITING THIS MESSAGE TO YOU AND YOU CANT EVEN GIVE MY s✿✿✿ BACK YOU COULDNT CARE LESS. WHY PLS TELL ME. WHATS THE POINT OF GETTING HIM BANNED!? THERE IS STILL 10000000 PEOPLES OUT THERE SCAMMING OTHERS. f✿✿✿ you f✿✿✿ everyone. Taking my money like this. f✿✿✿ off.​

Provide Evidence:
    As i said, check my trades on csgolounge. My knife is still there. The only way to put it on trades is to own the knife and make a trade. Hes profile is private. Check hes trading history and sell history, He either sold it or traded it to hes main account.

My csgolounge trade link:
    http://csgolounge.com/profile?id=76561198071819902

here is a photo of him trading s✿✿✿ for my knife.
    If i were lying about this why would i do this? You can clearly see that i won stuff on csgolounge. sold them and traded them for knives started with a ( Flipknife Night ) And then i traded and ended up with this knife. You can see all the evidence for your self. And what good would this make me? "Oh i got to trade my knife to a friend so now we both have knifes!! yaay" No you can move it from hes inventory. so the knife is back with me. Then no one earns anything? Im just 15 years old pls. my english is very bad but im begging you. This mail took me atleast an hour to write.. Please consider the thought of giving my stuff back. Or if thats totaly impossible. Write back to me when you banned all of hes accounts. and make him suffer for it. Want to chat? add me on steam " Tuzoohd " is my name.​

Attached Files:

2. AloE#scammed

AloE#scammed New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55777087
    well. dont read this guys. i dont give a f✿✿✿ anymore.
  3. KevinS

KevinS New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:79889836
    He just tried to scam me aswell :)

Wanted to trade his m9 bayonet vanilla for keys, and he added some boxes, then removed the knife and took accept :D
  4. Majestic 2

Majestic 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26491154
    hmm this is a new one btw, no chance you will be getting it back though, steam rep can only trade ban accounts// put them on trade probation but never anything more than that, they cant just put the karambit in your inventory, pointless.. GL