1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198120744530 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Chicken Knight, Aug 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chicken Knight

Chicken Knight New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52358965
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198120744530

Victim profile: 76561198149396412

What happened? Description:
    Wizrd offers my alt account a genuine camera beard for 13 keys even though the item itself is only worth around 2 keys on both the market and on the TF2 Outpost. What I'm saying is that Wizrd was trying to potentially scam me. I know him because hes scammed me before.​

Provide Evidence:
    I've taken a picture of the deal on chat, the average/lowest cost on the market and outpost, and his profile. Most of the sellers on outpost offer lower than 13 keys, most seem to sell it for 2 keys and/or a bit higher while others just want some offers.
    (He removed my alt from his friend's list for no reason which I find a bit suspicious.)​

Attached Files:

2. impact#riseforbunny

impact#riseforbunny New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:86790785
    Hi there I would just like to comment on this "attempted scam" I am not being bias or anything but I know loltastics in real life and he told me the full story about this. He knows level 42 is a collectors level because I told him. He said oh well I think I can get maybe 13 keys out of it due to it is a rare item. Loltastics is only new to trading and doesn't have much experience in pricing. He uses backpack.tf for his pricing and when he didn't see the price and backpack.tf he got confused and decided to price it himself. He then said that u got very angry changed your name to his and swore and pretended to be him. I think you should lay off he is only a 10 year old kid that is new to this game. If anyone should be ashamed of themselves it is you swearing at a child most likely younger than you and pretending to be them. I will have a chat to loltastic and feel free to add me to discuss in further and I will get him to say sorry. I know you may have certain feeling about this and I am here just to let you know that loltastic is dearly sorry. Can you please add me chicken knight and we can hook loltastic and you up and you to can have a chat and maybe we can work this mess out.
    Sincerely impact.
  3. Hello mate! This is a shark report and SteamRep doesn't mark people for sharking. You can ser it in the rules. Thanks!

I'm not a staff, just a member who likes to help.
  4. see* Sorry for my bad language.
  5. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    This is not a scam. Everyone reserves the right to price any item for any amount. There is no law that says otherwise.
    Not a scam.
    Archiving.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.