1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Improper Format Report: 76561198121852949 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Jim The Plant Assassin, Jun 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim The Plant Assassin

Jim The Plant Assassin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60260133
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198121852949 ()

Victim profile: 76561198080785994

What happened? Description:
    I was on the FirePowered.org unusual trade server and was looking for a one key in items VS one key in items crab. I got traded by a guy named: Venomz™ who was interested in crabbing his key VS my schadefreude taunt. I was okay with that so I let him agree to our agreement: "First to 3 loses, Nothing but taunting, try to stay in sync" I typed: I agree, He typed: I agree and we crabbed. I won and he handed over the key. He wanted to re-crab me because he really wanted my taunt I agreed he put in a Genuine Hero's hachimaki and 3 ref. I made him agree to everything again, I won and he ran.

I am not mad, this isn't the first time someone ran but this is the first time I am reporting someone.​

Provide Evidence:
    the first 2 photo's(77&76) are from the first crab which went fine, the 3 photo(78) was from the second crab agreement. the 4th photo is form the chat that you can see I won(he even said it). and the las photo is too prove he gave the key but never the hero's + 3 ref

if I missed anything please tell me, I am fet up with this and want him marked so what happend to me wont happen to others​

Attached Files:

2. Jim The Plant Assassin

Jim The Plant Assassin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60260133
    The strikeouts wont go away D:
  3. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.