1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198122521698 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Happy Go Lucky, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Happy Go Lucky

Happy Go Lucky New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58632613
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198122521698

Victim profile: 76561198077530954

What happened? Description:
    I met Toothless at dota2lounge. I was trying to sell him my Dota2 cosmetics and we agreed that I would sell him my 24 keys, a whale hook and a whale blade through Western Union for 66$. The deal is that i will steam offer him all the items and he will send me the control number necessary to claim the money. I decided to trust him and offered him the whale blade, whale hook and 12 keys as a guarantee. He told me that he is on his way to the mall. I waited for 30 mins. Then he unfriend me suddenly. I hope that you can get him trade banned or atleast marked so that he can no longer pull of this scam on other players. Thank you so much.​

Provide Evidence:
    here are the necessary screenshots as proof. i have included the chat, my inventory history, the steam offer being accepted, his inventory and his profile.​

Attached Files:

2. The-DoPe^MoNsTeR

The-DoPe^MoNsTeR New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:74020275
    He also scammed me of 2 arcanas.. In a similar fashion. You should have read my report first. Anyways its too late now.. Please flag him as a scammer steamrep.