1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198122565928 - ([Other] Other game items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by 6th Sense, Jul 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 6th Sense

6th Sense New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41114816
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [Other] Other game items

Accused profile: 76561198122565928

Victim profile: 76561198042495360

What happened? Description:
    I met him on Warmane (World of Warcraft private server). He was selling golds & coins for CSGO Keys. I added him to discuss and ended up buying 25 coins for 8 CSGO Keys. We deal to do the trade in 2 times (not all at once). I sent him the 4 keys, he said that the "gifting" system only available once per day. So i have to send him the keys to him in order to trade. I sent him another 2 keys and 1 more keys so they're all 7 keys, and i'll send another 1 key when we done the trade. He said he sent the coins but i never received any single coins until now.

For our conversations, proofs, etc please check my images.​

Provide Evidence:
    Hello, this is my 2nd report here on SteamRep. I was hoping that i won't see nor visit this forum anymore and be more cautious in the future. But here i am... submitting another report on steamrep because of my stupid action.

I met this guy on Warmane (World of Warcraft private server) https://www.warmane.com/ . He was selling golds & coins for CSGO Keys. I added him to discuss and ended up buying 25 coins for 8 CSGO Keys. We deal to do the trade in 2 times (not all at once).

I sent him the 4 keys, he said that the "gifting" system only available once per day. So i have to send him the rest of the keys to him in order to trade. I sent him another 2 keys and 1 more keys so they're all 7 keys, and i said i'll send another 1 key when we done the trade. He said he sent the coins but i never received any single coins until now.

For our conversations, proofs, etc please check my images.

View attachment 444019
    View attachment 444020
    View attachment 444021
    View attachment 444022
    View attachment 444023
    View attachment 444024
    View attachment 444025

-------------------------- That's all our conversations

View attachment 444026
    This is my warmane profile. I removed some of my private informations (email, Id, IP Adrress) for my own security.
    As you can see on my Coins total, it says Coins: 0.

RECENT HISTORY (View full history)

Purchased item Havoc's Call, Blade of Lordaeron Kings for 28 points 5 days ago from 139.193.242.124

That is my last purchase from Warmane website. It was 5 days ago (16th June 2016) with "POINTS". For your informations, points are different than coins. We can acquire points for free via ingame activity but coins we have to purchase it by money $.

--------------------------------------------

And these are 3 pictures of proof that i sent the 7 keys to him. I also linked his profile (you can see at the bottom left of the screen). http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122565928/

View attachment 444027
    View attachment 444028
    View attachment 444029

----------------------------------------

He has his own twitch. He even stream his profile on his twitch to make sure of me to trade with him. (i forgot to record his live stream showing our chat and his Warmane profile on his stream).
    https://www.twitch.tv/redhotcandy

As you can see on below's evidence, his donation link is the same with his Steam Trade Offer link.
    Which is https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=162300200

View attachment 444030
    View attachment 444031

Attached Files:

2. 6th Sense

6th Sense New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41114816
    Quick update! :D

morechat1.png
    unfriend.png

He unfriended me. Thank you
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    We don't accept reports with transactions outside of steam - there is no way for us to verify WoW coins or any other game related currency against the SteamID in question.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.