1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198123194624 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by IhateMilk, Oct 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IhateMilk

IhateMilk New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58395479
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198123194624

Victim profile: 76561198077056686

What happened? Description:
    Scam ESL Guardian Elite PIN Code, run away after getting the code from me. Instandly unfriend my. I should get a Ak 47- Fire Seprint FT.​

Provide Evidence:
    [NM]Hype: hey
    IhateMilk Trading ESL-PIN Codes: hey
    [NM]Hype: what pins you got?
    IhateMilk Trading ESL-PIN Codes: 2x Nuke 20Keys 1 Sold to http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197960797266
    2x Italy 20Keys
    Inferno 20 Keys
    Dust 2 50 Keys 1x Sold http://steamcommunity.com/id/Tigerkralle
    Guardian Sold
    Tactics 40 Keys 1x Sold http://steamcommunity.com/id/diegowakko/
    Guardian Elite 70Keys
    IhateMilk Trading ESL-PIN Codes: i can proof all but not guardian elite there i have only the Code left
    [NM]Hype: you only take keys?
    IhateMilk Trading ESL-PIN Codes: no i take skins too
    IhateMilk Trading ESL-PIN Codes: with a small overpay
    [NM]Hype: fire serpent ft for guardian elite
    IhateMilk Trading ESL-PIN Codes: yes sounds good
    [NM]Hype: ok cool
    [NM]Hype: so how are we going to do this?
    IhateMilk Trading ESL-PIN Codes: normaly i get the skin first and then the key, or i do the trade over ebay
    [NM]Hype: well i dont have ebay
    [NM]Hype: what if u send the code than i send u the skin>
    [NM]Hype: ?
    IhateMilk Trading ESL-PIN Codes: sry i cant do this
    [NM]Hype: so then how can we do it?
    IhateMilk Trading ESL-PIN Codes: so the think is you must trust my when you dont do it so we can´t trade, because i have every time a 100% safe way over ebay
    [NM]Hype: im not going to scam im lvl 100 have like 20 pages of rep why would i scam for a pin you feel me?
    IhateMilk Trading ESL-PIN Codes: i was scammed by a level 73 with a 2,5K$ inventroy for a 30Keys
    [NM]Hype: well damn that guy is ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed
    IhateMilk Trading ESL-PIN Codes: and thats why i want 100%
    IhateMilk Trading ESL-PIN Codes: this is for my only you go first or ebay
    [NM]Hype: how do we do ebay tho
    IhateMilk Trading ESL-PIN Codes: i but on ebay for sell and the buyer has the option for money or skins, because when he buy he has me Address Name and so on
    IhateMilk Trading ESL-PIN Codes: put
    [NM]Hype: the thing is i dont have an ebay account otherwise i would do ebay
    IhateMilk Trading ESL-PIN Codes: do have no friends with ebay
    IhateMilk Trading ESL-PIN Codes: ?
    [NM]Hype: naw man we dont really buy stuff of ebay, i understand u dont really trust me because you have gotten scammed before but im not a scammer im not going to run off with a code because i know i wouldnt want to be the guy getting scammed i know how it feels
    IhateMilk Trading ESL-PIN Codes: yes its possible and your profil looks good but you must understand me that i dont want take any risk, i understand you to that is hard to trust somebody and give him a expensive skin like this
    IhateMilk Trading ESL-PIN Codes: i have no problem with that when you say no its to risky for me
    [NM]Hype: the thing is i really want to get on of those pins and your the only guy i have found that actually looks legit everyone else doesnt even have level 1
    [NM]Hype: ill have the trade open with you so right when i get the code i will send the skin
    IhateMilk Trading ESL-PIN Codes: when you see my profil i trade over one month the pins when i by where a scammer so i must have a trade ban, i have the key here when i have the skin i put in the chat window
    [NM]Hype: but then you can take off with my skin or give me a fake code, look i will have the trade open right when u send the code i will send skin
    [NM]Hype: like i said im not going to risk myself getting bad rep or a trade ban
    IhateMilk Trading ESL-PIN Codes: you can do the same and i say to you its your choice
    [NM]Hype: i wont im going to have the trade open with you ready to hit accept
    Sie haben die Handelsanfrage von [NM]Hype akzeptiert.
    [NM]Hype: send the code
    IhateMilk Trading ESL-PIN Codes: you must accept
    IhateMilk Trading ESL-PIN Codes: i dont go first, i say it now 20 times
    [NM]Hype: are you going to send it right when i hit accept
    IhateMilk Trading ESL-PIN Codes: then i have the skin i instand send the code
    [NM]Hype: ok right when i hit accept ur going to send the code right?
    IhateMilk Trading ESL-PIN Codes: and accept the emal
    IhateMilk Trading ESL-PIN Codes: email
    [NM]Hype: then what if u just take off with the skin and remove me
    IhateMilk Trading ESL-PIN Codes: CODE: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    [NM]Hype hat den Status gewechselt zu: Offline.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.