1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198123676965 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Octavia June Stafford, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Octavia June Stafford

Octavia June Stafford New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47580535
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198123676965

Victim profile: 76561198055426799

What happened? Description:
    The scammer had a trade on csgolounge offering money in exchange for csgo knives. I added the scammer and we talked for a little bit about the price, and ect. Eventually after seeing all the so called "rep" he had I decided I could trust him. I traded him and he accepted then removed me without paying me anything.

I have a ton of evidence including a video and ALL of the original chat opened. The video recorded everything to make sure it really was him I was trading (clicking several different steam links to open his account and make sure it was him in the trade)

Thank you for reading this. :(

Provide Evidence:
    I can provide ANY evidence if needed, I recorded a FULL video of everything, including me clicking his name while in trade to make sure everything is real, and also checking his account multiple times.​

Attached Files:

2. Octavia June Stafford

Steam:
    I also forgot to mention, hes now showing off my knife on his profile aswell. :(
  3. Octavia June Stafford

Steam:
    Heres a screenshot of my paypal history uncropped(I think I need this aswell) thank you. ;_;

Attached Files:

4. Octavia June Stafford

Steam:
    Can someone help before he scams someone else, his trades are still up and more and more people get scammed everyday.
  5. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    Evidence looks okay to me, up to the staff to review now. Hopefully someone will reply soon. You're welcome to add the video you shot just for additional evidence.
  6. Octavia June Stafford

Steam:
    Thanks, he eventually got trade banned by valve and has since then opened another account, and he has some of his original friends from his trade banned account added.
    Node, Barcalon, Furken, Tba, ect...
    | steamname: Lukyso CSGOGamble
    | steam3ID: [U:1:40434130]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:20217065
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000699858
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/JayZi
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198000699858

Lukyso commented in Lithuanian saying to add his new account, hes doing some giveaway ect...
    Barcalon plus reped Lukyso's old account saying, +Rep again just bought a forest flip knife off this guy, and has already reped Lukyso's new account for the SAME thing months later and doesn't even own a flip knife.

Another odd thing I noticed was there is multiple +reps by the same person on both of their accounts, Lukyso's AND Barcalons (Manteliss d: for example: making sure to rep multiple times)

In the end steam trade banned his main account, but I don't think hes doing to stop, so hopefully someone can help.

Attached Files:

7. Octavia June Stafford

Steam:
    And another 2 pictures of Manteliss reping BOTH Lukysos new account and old account,and even Barcalon's account.

Attached Files:

8. Octavia June Stafford

Steam:
    And the video file I had corrupted when I was rendering it through Sony Vegas(first time using sony vegas tbh) so I don't have it anymore, I can click his account through my inventory if needed, but I don't think I need to because valve trade banned his main.