1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198124520360 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ᴹᴾIceᴹᴾ, May 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ᴹᴾIceᴹᴾ

ᴹᴾIceᴹᴾ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:74119705
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198124520360

Victim profile: 76561198108505138

What happened? Description:
    I was promised $250 USD, for my Pyromancer's Mask. Bubbling Effect. He was level 30, with 29 unusuals, and 10 australiums. He seemed pretty trustworthy. He wasn't.​

Provide Evidence:
    Below, is chat, inventory history, and his profile. Ban him please. Keep the community clean.​

Attached Files:

2. maxlasa

maxlasa New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48367028
    This guy also tried to scam me. I didn't record it so it obviously cannot be used as evidence, but he tried to offer 130 dollars on my ghosts brainslug, which is worth around 60 dollars. I instantly knew he was attempting to scam me.
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @ᴹᴾIceᴹᴾ We need screenshots of your entire conversation in Steam, not just those couple of lines. Do you still have that?

Additionally, we need full, unedited screenshots showing All activity in your PayPal history (you will have to click the link that says All activity). From your payment history page, select All Activity and make sure the dates include the date right before you were scammed, as well as today's date. Take a full, uncropped screenshot of this history.

Finally, can you please provide more recent trade history, ranging from the date of this trade until a couple days after?
  4. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.